Can any other athlete match this!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Can any other athlete match this!

Post by mslacat » Wed May 05, 2004 9:35 am

From the Track and Field team, Jen Allen wins the Big Sky Conference player of the week award for the FOURTH time this season. That is pretty amazing and is worth a tip of the hat by even the football hungry fans here.

Here is a link:

http://www.msubobcats.com/news.php?sid=h&nid=502
Last edited by mslacat on Wed May 05, 2004 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed May 05, 2004 9:42 am

Not only is she a great athlete, but also a great person with a very magnetic personality. She's the kind of person who makes me proud to be a bobcat.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed May 05, 2004 9:43 am

That is an amazing achievement in any sport. Congrats to her on an outstanding season. The article mentions that she is one of two women who qualified for NCAA regionals in three events. Good luck to her and I hope she finishes it up well.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Himelick
New Recruit

Post by Himelick » Wed May 05, 2004 12:47 pm

If I remember right, didn't Cory Smith earn National Player of the week 3-4 times this past season? Congratulations to Jen though, it is an awesome accomplishment for ANYONE.