How much hate for the Grizzlies Exists

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Catfan1328
New Recruit

Re: How much hate for the Grizzlies Exists

Post by Catfan1328 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:51 pm

This year will be the same as last year, griz fans crying all the way back from Chattanooga as losers. Second place is the first loser.
Go to hell all you band wagon Griz fans

FTG :D

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Catfan1328 wrote:This year will be the same as last year, griz fans crying all the way back from Chattanooga as losers. Second place is the first loser.

Great first post, welcome to BN. =D^ =D^ :thumbup:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 pm

GOKATS wrote:
Catfan1328 wrote:This year will be the same as last year, griz fans crying all the way back from Chattanooga as losers.
AlphaGriz1 wrote:Second place is the first loser

You're right. It was a very eloquent and cogent post. But it wasn't original. After studying AlphaGriz1 for years she could only plagiarize that?

And I'm surprised you gave such praise to a post that didn't discuss semen. Kind of strange for you.

CapitalCityCat
Member # Retired

Post by CapitalCityCat » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:07 pm

grizatwork wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:"It's just another form of Bobcat, we are gonna go stick a foot in their rear-end." Bobby Hauck
I would say that by reading this board, that there is plenty of hate on both sides of the divide. I guess that is why they call it a rivalry.
Amen. No matter what is said by either side, it's sure to ignite some anger and passion in someone from the opposing side. And that is what makes this one of the most heated and best rivalries in all of college sports, regardless of the level. And that's why I'm all for Nova tonight. Because it keeps fueling the fire! :wink:

Excuse me while I go endure a meeting with several griz fans who will undoubtedly turn a work meeting into a griz love fest! Wish me luck.

Retiring my moniker. It's time to ride off into the sunset. It's been a fun ride. Go Cats.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:15 pm

tampa_griz wrote:
GOKATS wrote:
Catfan1328 wrote:This year will be the same as last year, griz fans crying all the way back from Chattanooga as losers.
AlphaGriz1 wrote:Second place is the first loser

You're right. It was a very eloquent and cogent post. But it wasn't original. After studying AlphaGriz1 for years she could only plagiarize that?

And I'm surprised you gave such praise to a post that didn't discuss semen. Kind of strange for you.
It's not my fault that griz and jizz are synonimous. I personally have never used the word 'semen' in a post, but it certainly seems to be an obsession for you.

FTG!!

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Catfan1328 wrote:This year will be the same as last year, griz fans crying all the way back from Chattanooga as losers. Second place is the first loser.

I'm sorry. Is there college game tonight I have any concern about?

Oh yeah, Bobcat basketball starts at 7:00pm. MSU Fieldhouse (or B2TV). UC Santa Barbara. Be there!

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Holy ******, it is a rivalry. I just don't see why people are getting all worked up because the rival doesn't cheer for them. That goes for BOTH Cats and Griz fans.

Did Duke fans cheer for North Carolina last year in the Championship? And would it happen vice versa?

Did UCLA start wearing USC colors to show support for them when they were in BCS games?

If it wasn't for the fact that Washington/Washington State were equally as bad as each two years ago, do you think the fans of each respective school didn't love every minute that the other was losing football games?

I'm sure Oregon fans want Oregon State to win all their games except the Civil War, right?

I'm sure you'll find tons of Oklahoma fans busting out their best "Hook 'Em Horns" this year as well?

Ohio State fans probably flip on the tv and shed some tears whenever Michigan loses.

You want to know why none of these happen, because it is a fooking rivalry, and an athletic rivalry at that. Win or lose tonight for the Griz, I'm pretty sure the sun will come up tomorrow. I'd be willing to be Hauck and the players didn't lose any sleep last night at the thought of those mean old Bobcat fans not cheering for them. If they did, I'd be incredibly concerned.

And as much as some of you Griz fans like to say "I'd cheer for the Cats if they were playing in the championship" it is a lot easier to say when MSU is not playing in it. I can tell you a few years ago that if Carpenter wouldn't have missed that kick to lose against Wofford, I would have cheered for UM. It is easy for me to say because I don't have to actually back it up. I'm sure some would cheer for the Cats, just like some Bobcat fans are going to be cheering on UM tonight.

I have a ton of respect for UM and the football program they built, but that doesn't not mean that every Tom, Dick and Harry out there should abandon who they cheer for because a group of fans deems it the thing to do.

I wish them luck tonight, but I also wish Villanova luck as well.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

grizatwork
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizatwork » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:55 pm

well said coach. it would be a pretty lame rivalry if there weren't a litte venom here and there. I for one am not hurt one bit by cat fans rooting for villanova. I even laughed at the ad the owner of spectators put out and think it is silly he apologized. I thought it was genius marketing. He would have had griz fans there protesting and cat fans there laughing about how pissed griz fans were and both sides would probably be drinking beer. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Maybe the university should hire him to market the athletic teams. I thought it was genius.

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 pm

GOKATS wrote:It's not my fault that griz and jizz are synonimous
OMG. That's awesome! I didn't know that words that rhyme are synonyms! Way to go! I'd be very afraid to see the results of a Rorschach test given to you. Wow!

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 pm

tampa_griz wrote:
GOKATS wrote:It's not my fault that griz and jizz are synonimous
OMG. That's awesome! I didn't know that words that rhyme are synonyms! Way to go! I'd be very afraid to see the results of a Rorschach test given to you. Wow!
It has nothing to do with the fact they rhyme.............
Definition:

1 : one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses

FTG!!

info197176
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by info197176 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:21 pm

I'll define them for you;

Griz, team that kicks your ass on a regular basis.

jizz, what gokats has in his mouth on most friday nights.

Born2BaGriz wrote:
2506 is like the guys who bitches about Hugh Heffner having three girlfriends and goes home alone to his dog every night

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:23 pm

info197176 wrote:I'll define them for you;

Youch.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 pm

info197176 wrote:I'll define them for you;

That was real weak, but I wouldn't expect any different from a jizzidiot............. [-X

FTG!!

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:33 pm

GOKATS wrote:It has nothing to do with the fact they rhyme.............
Definition:

1 : one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses
So let me get this straight....you hear the name of the mascot of your rival's team and you automatically think of man-spunk? That's kinda odd. What other words trigger those kinds of thoughts? If I said "desk" would you picture a bunch of penises? If I said "sky" would you all-of-a-sudden want to order a Richard Simmons DVD?

I ask these questions not because I judge anyone. I'm just often facinated by the different types of people that help make this world a unique place.

catatonic1
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by catatonic1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:35 pm

got to admit, this looks like fun! [-X

[youtube][/youtube]

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:41 pm

tampa_griz wrote:
GOKATS wrote:It has nothing to do with the fact they rhyme.............
Definition:

So let me get this straight....you hear the name of the mascot of your rival's team and you automatically think of man-spunk? That's kinda odd. What other words trigger those kinds of thoughts? If I said "desk" would you picture a bunch of penises? If I said "sky" would you all-of-a-sudden want to order a Richard Simmons DVD?

I ask these questions not because I judge anyone. I'm just often facinated by the different types of people that help make this world a unique place.
You're making way to much out of it #-o . Saying griz and jizz are synonymous is simply saying that in most contexts the words are interchangeable. Now, you're not worthy of any more of my time............

<flick>

FTG!!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 pm

catatonic1 wrote:got to admit, this looks like fun! [-X

[youtube][/youtube]
Man I hate pink .... especially against a white background.

bobcatozzy
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatozzy » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 pm

I BELIEVE They choked once again =D^

Rest In peace dad.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:28 pm

coachouert wrote:Holy ******, it is a rivalry. I just don't see why people are getting all worked up because the rival doesn't cheer for them. That goes for BOTH Cats and Griz fans.

Did Duke fans cheer for North Carolina last year in the Championship? And would it happen vice versa?

Did UCLA start wearing USC colors to show support for them when they were in BCS games?

If it wasn't for the fact that Washington/Washington State were equally as bad as each two years ago, do you think the fans of each respective school didn't love every minute that the other was losing football games?

I'm sure Oregon fans want Oregon State to win all their games except the Civil War, right?

I'm sure you'll find tons of Oklahoma fans busting out their best "Hook 'Em Horns" this year as well?

Ohio State fans probably flip on the tv and shed some tears whenever Michigan loses.

You want to know why none of these happen, because it is a fooking rivalry, and an athletic rivalry at that. Win or lose tonight for the Griz, I'm pretty sure the sun will come up tomorrow. I'd be willing to be Hauck and the players didn't lose any sleep last night at the thought of those mean old Bobcat fans not cheering for them. If they did, I'd be incredibly concerned.

And as much as some of you Griz fans like to say "I'd cheer for the Cats if they were playing in the championship" it is a lot easier to say when MSU is not playing in it. I can tell you a few years ago that if Carpenter wouldn't have missed that kick to lose against Wofford, I would have cheered for UM. It is easy for me to say because I don't have to actually back it up. I'm sure some would cheer for the Cats, just like some Bobcat fans are going to be cheering on UM tonight.

I have a ton of respect for UM and the football program they built, but that doesn't not mean that every Tom, Dick and Harry out there should abandon who they cheer for because a group of fans deems it the thing to do.

I wish them luck tonight, but I also wish Villanova luck as well.

Have a good weekend everyone.
I totally agree. That fact is most Griz fans need someone to acknowledge them that they are GOOD (it bumps them up in society). Total definition of bandwagon fans. Like I tell everyone, it is EASY to be a Griz fan. I respect their program (not their coach and not a lot of their fans), but that is as far as I go. I did root for the Griz when Krysko was coaching their bball team because he was ALL CLASS and a very good coach!

Check out Egriz this morning, what was a Happy atmosphere early last week has turned into them eating their young. Tough to be a HIGH SOCIETY fan when your team loses isn't it :) :)

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:42 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:I totally agree. That fact is most Griz fans need someone to acknowledge them that they are GOOD (it bumps them up in society). Total definition of bandwagon fans. Like I tell everyone, it is EASY to be a Griz fan. I respect their program (not their coach and not a lot of their fans), but that is as far as I go. I did root for the Griz when Krysko was coaching their bball team because he was ALL CLASS and a very good coach!

Check out Egriz this morning, what was a Happy atmosphere early last week has turned into them eating their young. Tough to be a HIGH SOCIETY fan when your team loses isn't it :) :)
I refuse to waste my time on egriz, but I'm sure it's a blood bath over there.

FTG!!