How much hate for the Grizzlies Exists

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

youk36
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: How much hate for the Grizzlies Exists

Post by youk36 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Savage wrote:
dcbeck wrote:
Savage wrote:
GOKATS wrote:I hate the griz, but I LOVE this t-shirt!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

The only question is how much did Bobcat fans pay that poor girl to wear that shirt. She about 200 pounds lighter than the normal female bobcat fan and has more teeth.
Right, did you watch the game on Sat. on tv. There was more white trash hillbillies there than what you see at the GFalls Walmart at midnight on the first of the month.
LOL.......man I know your responding to my tease about your Bobcat Queens but that crack about the Great Falls Wal-Mart is spot on. I'm from Great Falls but have lived in Missoula for 18 years. I think the GF's Wal-Mart is one of the trashiest I have ever seen. As a matter of fact that town is way more trashy than I remember growing up. Chicks with big hair and mullets for the men everywhere not to mention the shocking amount of METH smiles.
I live in Great Falls and you could not have put it better. FYI: avoid Ross dress for less in GF around the holiday season! it aint pretty

ESGCGC.

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:08 pm

youk36 wrote:
Savage wrote:
dcbeck wrote:
Savage wrote:
GOKATS wrote:I hate the griz, but I LOVE this t-shirt!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

The only question is how much did Bobcat fans pay that poor girl to wear that shirt. She about 200 pounds lighter than the normal female bobcat fan and has more teeth.
Right, did you watch the game on Sat. on tv. There was more white trash hillbillies there than what you see at the GFalls Walmart at midnight on the first of the month.
LOL.......man I know your responding to my tease about your Bobcat Queens but that crack about the Great Falls Wal-Mart is spot on. I'm from Great Falls but have lived in Missoula for 18 years. I think the GF's Wal-Mart is one of the trashiest I have ever seen. As a matter of fact that town is way more trashy than I remember growing up. Chicks with big hair and mullets for the men everywhere not to mention the shocking amount of METH smiles.
I live in Great Falls and you could not have put it better. FYI: avoid Ross dress for less in GF around the holiday season! it aint pretty

Obviously none of you have been to the Havre Wal Mart yet have you? in broad daylight? Some of them even wear griz gear. Now that's funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Maybe they all do it on purpose and the joke's actually on us. Just throwin' that out there...

:D :D

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 pm

[/ thread derailed]

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Cledus wrote:Image

[/ thread derailed]
Couldn't have done better myself :D

dcbeck
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by dcbeck » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:21 pm

grizatwork wrote:well said coach. it would be a pretty lame rivalry if there weren't a litte venom here and there. I for one am not hurt one bit by cat fans rooting for villanova. I even laughed at the ad the owner of spectators put out and think it is silly he apologized. I thought it was genius marketing. He would have had griz fans there protesting and cat fans there laughing about how pissed griz fans were and both sides would probably be drinking beer. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Maybe the university should hire him to market the athletic teams. I thought it was genius.

I agree, lamo to apologize. That kind of stuff happens in zootown as well. I was in Missoula on Fri night so my wife could shop and hang with her sister. I was watching the local news channel and there was a commercial for some local business that had Monte in it chewing on a "alleged" cat carcass and holding a MSU football helmet. Man I was so pissed that they would have something like that on when we weren't even playing them. I called and complained to the business. (NOTE GIGANTIC SARCASM). Who cares what they do there, obviously they care about beating us as much as we do them and that is good.