New Music/Thank You from Evin Groves

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Re: New Music/Thank You from Evin Groves

Post by GrizinWashington » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 am

It's always amazing to me how some people can rip on others while only accomplishing themselves an iota of that person they are slamming
Kind of like Cat fans ripping on the Griz? Or on Huack? :wink:

We're all here 'cause we ain't all there.

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:59 am

GrizinWashington wrote:
It's always amazing to me how some people can rip on others while only accomplishing themselves an iota of that person they are slamming
Kind of like Cat fans ripping on the Griz? Or on Huack? :wink:
or presidents, politicians, professional athletes, college athletes, rich people, or basically anyone who may be more successful or well off than you. :D i'm not agreeing with the idiot griz poster, but to remain consistent, i do find it funny that one would have such a problem with his comments, when that kind of talk goes on everywhere, everyday. :wink:

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

dbr4
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dbr4 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Why is this stickied?

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 pm

dbr4 wrote:Why is this stickied?

Because I like Evin's music.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

dbr4
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dbr4 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Fair enough, just wondering.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 pm

dbr4 wrote:Fair enough, just wondering.
Your last 3 posts were all complaining about trivial things on the board. Please quit being an @$$hat, dbr4. It's getting very annoying.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

dbr4
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dbr4 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Your last 3 posts were all complaining about trivial things on the board. Please quit being an @$$hat, dbr4. It's getting very annoying.
Hey grizzh8r, you know what's annoying? Myopic sports fans. Why don't you go police them?
Thanks.

CapitalCityCat
Member # Retired

Post by CapitalCityCat » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:01 pm

dbr4 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hey grizzh8r, you know what's annoying? Myopic sports fans. Why don't you go police them?
Thanks.
By "myopic", are you referring to those fans whom post about other things than football? Just wondering, because a quick glimpse at your most recent posts might suggest the same about you.... If you don't agree with a thread about the PA system, certain posts being "stickied", etc. then why not add something constructive about football, rather than criticize those whom post about those issues? I certainly don't see a lot of "football" related posts in your posting history... does that make you myopic?

Retiring my moniker. It's time to ride off into the sunset. It's been a fun ride. Go Cats.

dbr4
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dbr4 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm

CapitalCityCat wrote:
dbr4 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Thanks.
By "myopic", are you referring to those fans whom post about other things than football? Just wondering, because a quick glimpse at your most recent posts might suggest the same about you.... If you don't agree with a thread about the PA system, certain posts being "stickied", etc. then why not add something constructive about football, rather than criticize those whom post about those issues? I certainly don't see a lot of "football" related posts in your posting history... does that make you myopic?
I offer my thoughts on football when they're pertinent. I offer others when I'm either really bored at work, or when compelling discussion is eluding me.
Just to be clear, what I see is myopic is a lot of the sky-is-falling-fire-the-coach talk I've observed.
If you're going to stalk me, stalk me properly. Please look a little harder.
Go Cats!

CapitalCityCat
Member # Retired

Post by CapitalCityCat » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Mods... sorry for muddying up this sticky which should be related to Evin's music. Feel free to delete any of my posts as necessary. Wasn't really paying attention to where I was posting. :oops:

Retiring my moniker. It's time to ride off into the sunset. It's been a fun ride. Go Cats.

SD Cat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by SD Cat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Sorry to bring an old thread back but I thought everyone could use a little Evin Groves as we get closer to Saturday! Plus, I had heard "Bobcat Forever" but I had never heard the other two songs (free to download as well), "Running Back" and "Same Bobcats."

Great tailgating music if I do say so myself! Leave for Bozeman in the am....can' frickin' wait! GO CATS!!

**The BN Member formerly known as MM7CAT**

Team10
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Team10 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Somebody else with blood of Blue and Gold...it's the BOBCAT ANTHEM

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10417126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;