Those going to Colorado...

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Those going to Colorado...

Post by CelticCat » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:59 pm

Where are we seating, anyone know?

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Re: Those going to Colorado...

Post by Helcat72 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:09 pm

CelticCat wrote:Where are we seating, anyone know?
I called the Bobcat ticket office and they said to call the Colorado ticket office at 1-303-492-8337 for tickets.

2024 Resume dominance

KGKat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by KGKat » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Not only where are we sitting, but where is everyone staying?

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:23 pm

Helcat72 wrote:
I called the Bobcat ticket office and they said to call the Colorado ticket office at 1-303-492-8337 for tickets.
Is this true? MSU received zero tickets?

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:49 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:

In my experience, we never get tickets in Bozeman for away games. They always just give us the phone number for the opponent's ticket office. The only time you can get tickets from Bozeman is if there is a charter to the game...which there is if you call the Travel Station.

2024 Resume dominance

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:04 pm

Helcat72 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:

In my experience, we never get tickets in Bozeman for away games. They always just give us the phone number for the opponent's ticket office. The only time you can get tickets from Bozeman is if there is a charter to the game...which there is if you call the Travel Station.
Interesting. That does suprise me.

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

crazycat
Golden Bobcat

Post by crazycat » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:07 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:

Oh my. GSG is so excited to see that MSU maybe didn't get any tix for CU. Shall I take the bait? OK Scats how many tix did UM get for Iowa? Let me guess...30,000? No, 40,000? Because the Griz have a big contingent of fans in the greater metro Ames area and they're all dying to see Swogger and Chambers (those two names that go hand-in-hand with UM football) in action. Griz 56, Iowa 3.

Montana Grizzly Football: A Century of Dominance! tampagriz says: crazycat may be completely insane but he's got guts. And guts are enough.
tampapig said: Females have one function in my world.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:08 pm

crazycat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:

Oh my. GSG is so excited to see that MSU maybe didn't get any tix for CU. Shall I take the bait? OK Scats how many tix did UM get for Iowa? Let me guess...30,000? No, 40,000? Because the Griz have a big contingent of fans in the greater metro Ames area and they're all dying to see Swogger and Chambers (those two names that go hand-in-hand with UM football) in action. Griz 56, Iowa 3.
Here we go again...
I don't know how many tickets UM got, and I really don't care, I just thought every team got some tickets from the opposing team. If you want to make it a cat vs. Griz thing. go ahead, but I'm not playing.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:20 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
crazycat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:

Here we go again...
I don't know how many tickets UM got, and I really don't care, I just thought every team got some tickets from the opposing team. If you want to make it a cat vs. Griz thing. go ahead, but I'm not playing.
Gonna side with GSG on this one, Crazycat don't make something up that isn't there, or if you want to turn a conversation take it to the smack board please.

Oh and PS, thanks for taking the high road on this one Scats.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

couloir41
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by couloir41 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:19 am

interesting...when scats did not bite i thought i was having a surreal experience...with reservation read...good job scats...

Cat Pride
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat Pride » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:30 am

couloir41 wrote:interesting...when scats did not bite i thought i was having a surreal experience...with reservation read...good job scats...
I agree and was also surprised. You have to admit GSG, 9 times out of 10 you seem to have an ulterior motive in your comments. But in this case, I am on your side, and nice change of attitude on your part.

My guess is CU did give and allottment of tickets to MSU... 1000 maybe? but you have to call the CU ticket office to buy them? I dont know?

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:28 pm

Cat Pride wrote:
couloir41 wrote:interesting...when scats did not bite i thought i was having a surreal experience...with reservation read...good job scats...
I agree and was also surprised. You have to admit GSG, 9 times out of 10 you seem to have an ulterior motive in your comments. But in this case, I am on your side, and nice change of attitude on your part.

My guess is CU did give and allotment of tickets to MSU... 1000 maybe? but you have to call the CU ticket office to buy them? I don't know?
I know its hard for some cat fans to believe, but if you look at the past couple of months Ive been SMACKING only on the SMACK board. I hope that some of the cat fans would do the same. I do like having fun with you all, just don't take me so personally. I grew up in Missoula and have been around this rivalry for 30 years. I've seen the griz stink and the cats suck. And I've seen the Cats win a NC (yes, I cheered for the Montana boys- but don't tell anyone) and I've seen the Griz win 2 and lose 3 NC's. To tell you the truth the "streak" was rather boring. At least now I look forward to the Griz-Cat (cat-griz. whatever).

In a perfect world (this is not one) the Griz and cats would tie during the regular season (no lights) and play in the NC game in Chatty.

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:31 pm

I called and got the same answer - call Colorado. Last season I got my tickets for the OSU game from MSU's ticket office but I had to get them for the WSU game from Odgen. I am going to be in Denver this week and plan on swinging through Boulder and talking to someone and one of my questions is where are we sitting, I will let you know what I find out.

Belgrade Big Dog
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Belgrade Big Dog » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:01 pm

I just called the Travel Station, and was told that they are not chartering the Colorado game.

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:00 am

Belgrade Big Dog wrote:I just called the Travel Station, and was told that they are not chartering the Colorado game.
Wow, I'd think they could fill up a plane or couple buses for this one.

Hell, I might be there. Plan on a Denver trip late August, early Sept anyway.

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:20 am

I spoke with two people yesterday at the CU ticket office and they assured me that MSU will be getting a block of tickets within a month so it would be best to wait until that happens to make sure you are in the right section. They were surprised our ticket office didn't think they would be getting some and I think it will happen. It sounds like our section will be somewhere in the 108-110 area.

KGKat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by KGKat » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:24 pm

Any updates? When will the game time be announced? Or did I miss it?

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:58 am

KGKat wrote:Any updates? When will the game time be announced? Or did I miss it?
1:30 p.m., M.S.T.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

brother_bluto
BobcatNation Letterman

ticket info:

Post by brother_bluto » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:02 pm

Single game tickets for CU go on sale Aug 1st. Visitor sections are usually 101, 102, 103, and maybe some in section 3 behind the endzone.

Here is a link to the stadium map:

http://www.cubuffs.com/pdf7/27976.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=600

I gotta' have more cowbell!