Gardenhire

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Gardenhire

Post by Grizaddict » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat92 wrote:
AFCAT wrote:This seems to say it all about Gardenhire's chances of coming back.

http://helenair.com/sports/college/big- ... d5a7d.html
Yep he is done and he should be. Choate took a risk bringing him to the program and he got bit. Lesson learned.
I actually have even more respect for Choate after reading that. I was going to have a lot of red flags and questions if he and the university decided to let him back on the team. I think that would have set a bad precedence.
We can all sleep better now that we know how Grizaddict feels about this. Funny how he chooses to elaborate on this MSU incident but he has zero posts on the DUI thread regarding Strahm. But then again, that is his "passive aggressive" nature in all things MSU.
Except that I did mention it, in this thread. Reading is tough for you I know:

"This has nothing at all to do with the Cats vs Griz. I don't want you to make it about that at all. Hell the Griz have had more than their share of players getting in trouble over the years, with drugs, assault, sexual assault, you name it. I am not here to try to make the Griz sounds squeaky clean and the Cats sound like they have issues. The Griz have a star LB in the paper as we speak for DUI so let's just leave the Cats-Griz twist on the side.

What this is all about, regardless of the teams we follow, is down playing a very serious issue. He sold drugs to an undercover cop. You keep making it sound like everything is butterflies and rainbows with this. You seem to have the agenda here, not me. I'm very happy to see most posters here know how serious this is and do not want to see this kid back at MSU or on the football team. I'm very surprised you're willing to turn the other way. I've asked you a number of times and you seem to refuse to answer, do you think the task force made this all up and that none of this happened?"
Forget the sand in the vagina, you have sand between your ears. Here is what I said: "Funny how he chooses to elaborate on this MSU incident but he has zero posts on the DUI thread regarding Strahm." Given your lack of reading comprehension, I was very specific about you not commenting in that particular thread, not this one. Funny how you are so focused on this MSU incident (of course because you are just a football fan who likes to talk football as you have stated before), yet you are glaringly missing from the thread regarding Strahm.

By the way, your characterization of my stance on this issue is WAY OFF BASE. "Butterflies and rainbows" and "look the other way"??? Show me one post where I took this stance. I guarantee you can't. As an MSU alum, I am embarrassed by his actions. Kids make mistakes, but he was given a great opportunity at MSU and he screwed up major. Anybody involved in dealing drugs is not the type of person we want at MSU. I wish him the best in his football future but it should not be at MSU.

AND YOU HAVE NEVER "ASKED ME A NUMBER OF TIMES". You just make crap up as you go along. Were you drinking when you wrote this? Pathetic. By the way, don't we have a $1,000 bet about my alter-ego/identity as "Grizgirl"?
Holy ****** Cat, you only prove just how retarded you are most the time. You simply read the quote that I posted earlier in this thread when I was responding to 1AAfan. I copied and pasted it to show you that I did reference Straham. This was a response to someome else and you took it completely like I was stating those things to you. I thought by the quotes at the beginning and end of my statement, it made that pretty clear. But leave it up to you, you blew it. Again.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:05 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat92 wrote:

Yep he is done and he should be. Choate took a risk bringing him to the program and he got bit. Lesson learned.
I actually have even more respect for Choate after reading that. I was going to have a lot of red flags and questions if he and the university decided to let him back on the team. I think that would have set a bad precedence.
We can all sleep better now that we know how Grizaddict feels about this. Funny how he chooses to elaborate on this MSU incident but he has zero posts on the DUI thread regarding Strahm. But then again, that is his "passive aggressive" nature in all things MSU.

"This has nothing at all to do with the Cats vs Griz. I don't want you to make it about that at all. Hell the Griz have had more than their share of players getting in trouble over the years, with drugs, assault, sexual assault, you name it. I am not here to try to make the Griz sounds squeaky clean and the Cats sound like they have issues. The Griz have a star LB in the paper as we speak for DUI so let's just leave the Cats-Griz twist on the side.

What this is all about, regardless of the teams we follow, is down playing a very serious issue. He sold drugs to an undercover cop. You keep making it sound like everything is butterflies and rainbows with this. You seem to have the agenda here, not me. I'm very happy to see most posters here know how serious this is and do not want to see this kid back at MSU or on the football team. I'm very surprised you're willing to turn the other way. I've asked you a number of times and you seem to refuse to answer, do you think the task force made this all up and that none of this happened?"
Forget the sand in the vagina, you have sand between your ears. Here is what I said: "Funny how he chooses to elaborate on this MSU incident but he has zero posts on the DUI thread regarding Strahm." Given your lack of reading comprehension, I was very specific about you not commenting in that particular thread, not this one. Funny how you are so focused on this MSU incident (of course because you are just a football fan who likes to talk football as you have stated before), yet you are glaringly missing from the thread regarding Strahm.

By the way, your characterization of my stance on this issue is WAY OFF BASE. "Butterflies and rainbows" and "look the other way"??? Show me one post where I took this stance. I guarantee you can't. As an MSU alum, I am embarrassed by his actions. Kids make mistakes, but he was given a great opportunity at MSU and he screwed up major. Anybody involved in dealing drugs is not the type of person we want at MSU. I wish him the best in his football future but it should not be at MSU.

AND YOU HAVE NEVER "ASKED ME A NUMBER OF TIMES". You just make crap up as you go along. Were you drinking when you wrote this? Pathetic. By the way, don't we have a $1,000 bet about my alter-ego/identity as "Grizgirl"?
Holy ****** Cat, you only prove just how retarded you are most the time. You simply read the quote that I posted earlier in this thread when I was responding to 1AAfan. I copied and pasted it to show you that I did reference Straham. This was a response to someome else and you took it completely like I was stating those things to you. I thought by the quotes at the beginning and end of my statement, it made that pretty clear. But leave it up to you, you blew it. Again.
You do realize that you were replying to my post??? Take a look above. And you are calling me retarded? PATHETIC!!!

So, should I send you instructions on where send the $1,000 payment? Remember, I offered to donate the winnings to charity. How about you just make the check to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers?

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:31 am

Grizaddict is all yours, LuteCat.

Griz troll aside, what's the real story here? Does anyone actually know? I see a Griz star got popped for DUI again. I'll assume the court date will be pushed back until 2018 and ultimately he'll get off on a technicality.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 am

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat92 wrote:

You do realize that you were replying to my post??? Take a look above. And you are calling me retarded? PATHETIC!!!

So, should I send you instructions on where send the $1,000 payment? Remember, I offered to donate the winnings to charity. How about you just make the check to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers?
Yes I knew I was replying to your post, giving you proof that I mentioned the Griz LB DUI by using a copy/paste quote from a convo I had with iaafan earlier in this thread. But you were obviously too effing retarded to figure that out and thought I was making those comments to you. Glad that MSU education is working for you. Just stay away from "are you smarter than a 5th Grader".

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 am

PapaG wrote:Grizaddict is all yours, LuteCat.

Griz troll aside, what's the real story here? Does anyone actually know? I see a Griz star got popped for DUI again. I'll assume the court date will be pushed back until 2018 and ultimately he'll get off on a technicality.
I think the Gardenhire/Hale story was pretty well reported in the news, including details of the events which led to their arrest. Whether it's the 'real story' or not is up to the courts to decide in Hale's case. I just hope Strahm is back in time for Murray to land on top of him in the end zone again in November.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Yes I knew I was replying to your post, giving you proof that I mentioned the Griz LB DUI by using a copy/paste quote from a convo I had with iaafan earlier in this thread. But you were obviously too effing retarded to figure that out and thought I was making those comments to you. Glad that MSU education is working for you. Just stay away from "are you smarter than a 5th Grader".
He's talking about the Strahm DUI thread in the college sports forum.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:39 am

MSU01 wrote:
PapaG wrote:Grizaddict is all yours, LuteCat.

I think the Gardenhire/Hale story was pretty well reported in the news, including details of the events which led to their arrest. Whether it's the 'real story' or not is up to the courts to decide in Hale's case. I just hope Strahm is back in time for Murray to land on top of him in the end zone again in November.
Yes! My favorite play to re-watch on the DVR is where JP Flynn pancakes and then buries Strahm while Chris Murray runs for a 48 yard TD! It brings a tear to my eye every time...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:13 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Jizzaddict knows exactly what thread I am alluding to. I am not sure what type of person he is (he does sound intelligent at times), but he acts likes a little spoiled brat when posting (seems like lots of Griz fans are the same). He comes on a rival website with a Gizagenda and is confused when he is called out for doing so. Here is a great example. This was where MSU01 thought a new poster, "magnum", might be Grizaddict under another name.

This is how Jizzaddict responded:

See Magnum any post that doesn't wreak of butterflies and lolli pops is met with something like this. Put your money wher your mouth is then. I can guarantee I have no idea who Magnum is. Let's put $1000 on it and have the mods check registration information, emails, or whatever else they need. I give my permission for this. I'm in 100%, how about you. Don't let the tin foil hat get in the way of your decision.

MSU01 reply:

Blah blah blah. Your act became painfully obvious long ago.

Jizzaddict:

So you're going to make false claims and then be a ****** about it. why does that not surprise me. Let's do this. $1000. Bring on the mods to check and make official. Or are you worried the government has your iPad tapped and have to deal with that first?

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:10 am

Cataholic wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Jizzaddict knows exactly what thread I am alluding to. I am not sure what type of person he is (he does sound intelligent at times), but he acts likes a little spoiled brat when posting (seems like lots of Griz fans are the same). He comes on a rival website with a Gizagenda and is confused when he is called out for doing so. Here is a great example. This was where MSU01 thought a new poster, "magnum", might be Grizaddict under another name.

This is how Jizzaddict responded:

See Magnum any post that doesn't wreak of butterflies and lolli pops is met with something like this. Put your money wher your mouth is then. I can guarantee I have no idea who Magnum is. Let's put $1000 on it and have the mods check registration information, emails, or whatever else they need. I give my permission for this. I'm in 100%, how about you. Don't let the tin foil hat get in the way of your decision.

MSU01 reply:

Blah blah blah. Your act became painfully obvious long ago.

Jizzaddict:

So you're going to make false claims and then be a ****** about it. why does that not surprise me. Let's do this. $1000. Bring on the mods to check and make official. Or are you worried the government has your iPad tapped and have to deal with that first?
99% of what I write on here is met with disrespect, cynicism, or incessant whining. This thread is a perfect example. I made the comment "that I now have even more respect for your coach" and the usual players (You and a number of others take your quick shots). If you take a shot at me, I'm going to come back swinging. Get used to it.

As for Straham, I didn't know you'd be so interested in my feedback. It's a cut and dry deal. Kid screwed up and got a DUI. I hope he learns from it. It's a first time misdemeanor charge so the Code of conduct dictates a 1 game suspension which he'll serve during the first game of the season (just like when Gamboa sat out at NDSU when he was charged with a misdemeanor before the season started).

I'm surprised you guys are taking jabs at it when you just had 2 guys sell drugs to undercover agents. Neither incident is something to be proud of as a fan.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 pm

So you are on a rival website, have a Griz agenda, are named Grizaddict, call people retarded, tells us we have sand in our vagina and NUMEROUS other examples, yet we are the problem??? Go away troll!

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Cataholic wrote:So you are on a rival website, have a Griz agenda, are named Grizaddict, call people retarded, tells us we have sand in our vagina and NUMEROUS other examples, yet we are the problem??? Go away troll!
Nope I don't call people retarded. Just you. Call em like I see em. Now put your safety helmet back on and quit eating crayons. Or even better, take a Xanax and chill.

catscat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by catscat » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

99% of what I write on here is met with disrespect, cynicism, or incessant whining. This thread is a perfect example. I made the comment "that I now have even more respect for your coach" and the usual players (You and a number of others take your quick shots). If you take a shot at me, I'm going to come back swinging. Get used to it.

As for Straham, I didn't know you'd be so interested in my feedback. It's a cut and dry deal. Kid screwed up and got a DUI. I hope he learns from it. It's a first time misdemeanor charge so the Code of conduct dictates a 1 game suspension which he'll serve during the first game of the season (just like when Gamboa sat out at NDSU when he was charged with a misdemeanor before the season started).

I'm surprised you guys are taking jabs at it when you just had 2 guys sell drugs to undercover agents. Neither incident is something to be proud of as a fan.
Who the H E double hockey sticks is this "Straham" you keep writing about? Did the griz have two players that got DUIs or can't you spell Strahm? If you can't even spell one of your own player's names, how is anyone supposed to seriously consider anything you write? Strahm is the typical griz player. BAC was .214, but pleads not guilty. Guess he didn't think he was drunk even though his BAC was about 2.5 times the legal limit. Opps, my bad - I forgot that the rules only apply to others, not griz football players.

Can't make up my mind as to which is better - 55-21 or 48-14.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:So you are on a rival website, have a Griz agenda, are named Grizaddict, call people retarded, tells us we have sand in our vagina and NUMEROUS other examples, yet we are the problem??? Go away troll!
Nope I don't call people retarded. Just you. Call em like I see em. Now put your safety helmet back on and quit eating crayons. Or even better, take a Xanax and chill.
I'm okay with that. Everybody calls you retarded. I will just call you Jizzaddict.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
I'm okay with that. Everybody calls you retarded. I will just call you Jizzaddict.
Again, you'd be surprised at those PMs from your own fan base who call out your ****** and tell me to ignore your snowflake ass.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
From earlier in this thread. It's like a parody account now, keep up the great work!
Grizaddict wrote:Holy ****** Cat, you only prove just how retarded you are most the time. You simply read the quote that I posted earlier in this thread when I was responding to 1AAfan. I copied and pasted it to show you that I did reference Straham. This was a response to someome else and you took it completely like I was stating those things to you. I thought by the quotes at the beginning and end of my statement, it made that pretty clear. But leave it up to you, you blew it. Again.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:17 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Again, you'd be surprised at those PMs from your own fan base who call out your ****** and tell me to ignore your snowflake ass.
You mean Lutecat? He already said that he was mistaken. Take a look at this thread Jizzaddict. How many have taken your side? Zero! You only post if it somehow advances your Grizagenda. Go home troll.

Lastly, if we look at your past posts, anybody who disagrees with you call a name or has sand in their vagina or blah, blah, blah. Like I said, you are a troll that acts like a spoiled kid. You don't even know the names of your own players.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
You mean Lutecat? He already said that he was mistaken. Take a look at this thread Jizzaddict. How many have taken your side? Zero! You only post if it somehow advances your Grizagenda. Go home troll.

Lastly, if we look at your past posts, anybody who disagrees with you call a name or has sand in their vagina or blah, blah, blah. Like I said, you are a troll that acts like a spoiled kid. You don't even know the names of your own players.
Ooooooh buuuuurn....you mean like Prukop, Prukup, Pruckop, and Prewcup. Yea, no one did that here....ever. Believe me, multiple posters think you're an over-reacting snowflake and told me to post all I want. Actually, Lute wasn't even one of the PMs.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Ooooooh buuuuurn....you mean like Prukop, Prukup, Pruckop, and Prewcup. Yea, no one did that here....ever. Believe me, multiple posters think you're an over-reacting snowflake and told me to post all I want. Actually, Lute wasn't even one of the PMs.
I remember having a conversation like this before..... when I was in grade school! Seriously man, go troll someplace else. Maybe spend some time on egriz where they can laugh at your use of the name "Straham". Your knowledge will blow them away. You could probably even get the Jizzaddict username.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:38 am

Hale apparently isn't being very cooperative:

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ne ... f5013.html
In addition to asking the judge to set a change of plea hearing, defense attorney Todd Whipple asked Gallatin County District Judge Rienne McElyea to quash a warrant sought by the state after the prosecution filed a petition seeking to revoke Hale’s release.

Following Hale’s arrest in April, he posted $75,000 bail and has been living in California.

According to court documents filed by Gallatin County Court Services in July, Hale failed to report to pretrial services on three different days in June. And attempts to contact Hale by phone and email have been unsuccessful, according to the report.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Rich K wrote:Hale apparently isn't being very cooperative:

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ne ... f5013.html
In addition to asking the judge to set a change of plea hearing, defense attorney Todd Whipple asked Gallatin County District Judge Rienne McElyea to quash a warrant sought by the state after the prosecution filed a petition seeking to revoke Hale’s release.

Following Hale’s arrest in April, he posted $75,000 bail and has been living in California.

According to court documents filed by Gallatin County Court Services in July, Hale failed to report to pretrial services on three different days in June. And attempts to contact Hale by phone and email have been unsuccessful, according to the report.
At the end of the article, it said that Gardenhire is still hoping to re-enroll and be on the football team at MSU. Read into it what you will but until last week Gardenhire had "Montana State Football" on his info on Twitter, that line has since been removed.