Does it feel like the 90s?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Its_always_sunny_in_bozo
New Recruit

Does it feel like the 90s?

Post by Its_always_sunny_in_bozo » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:35 am

Griz winning the big sky in dominating fashion and destroying teams in the playoffs while the cats ****** the bed again, it must feel oddly familiar…

PS. Enjoyed all the ****** cat fans talked all year; welcome back to earth.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: Does it feel like the 90s?

Post by 91catAlum » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:01 am

Its_always_sunny_in_bozo wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:35 am
Griz winning the big sky in dominating fashion and destroying teams in the playoffs while the cats ****** the bed again, it must feel oddly familiar…

Fans like you are why we chant ESG at every game. GFY.

Its_always_sunny_in_bozo
New Recruit

Post by Its_always_sunny_in_bozo » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:03 am

Yeah, I heard that today, kinda inspired my post gfy too.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:26 am

Just ignore him, dude’s had this post on draft for about 4 years and finally got to hit submit.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

GoGriz1023
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GoGriz1023 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:16 am

91catAlum wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:01 am
Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:35 am

And that got you where again? Let me blow on my hot chocolate while you answer that....you're adorable
Fans like you are why we chant ESG at every game. GFY.

GoGriz1023
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GoGriz1023 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:21 am

Cat fans, keep up the ESG chant! Does it help you get through the fact you're one and done in the playoffs? Seriously. Asking for a friend who's not a Cat fan......but hey, keep up the ESG fan at the local 7th Grade Christmas concert! That'll help y'all feel better while we're still playing!

SparkCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by SparkCat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 am

GoGriz1023 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:21 am
Cat fans, keep up the ESG chant! Does it help you get through the fact you're one and done in the playoffs? Seriously. Asking for a friend who's not a Cat fan......but hey, keep up the ESG fan at the local 7th Grade Christmas concert! That'll help y'all feel better while we're still playing!
I guess the 7th grade choir is actually having it recorded, you’ll be able to give it a listen on Kidz Bop ‘It’s Beginning to Feel A Lot Like the 90’s’ edition.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:05 am

Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:03 am
Nice gloat. I'd offer some advice for things to do in frisco but you won't need it. Clown.

bobcatfan123
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bobcatfan123 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:04 am

GoldstoneCat wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:05 am
Nice gloat. I'd offer some advice for things to do in frisco but you won't need it. Clown.
Wow. The ESG chant is a bunch of college kids. Literally no one on the board does this.

I forgot how unbearable some Griz fans are when they are winning. I wanted to root for them but tough when you are dealing with tools like this

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:13 am

Looking for a bright side, at least we will get to see the griz fans act like the pricks they are. This thread is a perfect example.

Next time some Cat fan lectures anyone on ESG remember that these morons aren’t spending Sunday enjoying their recent success but instead are more interested in our reaction.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:50 am

bobcatfan123 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:04 am
GoldstoneCat wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:05 am
Wow. The ESG chant is a bunch of college kids. Literally no one on the board does this.

I forgot how unbearable some Griz fans are when they are winning. I wanted to root for them but tough when you are dealing with tools like this
They are unbearable mouth breathing idiots when they're losing. When they're winning it's another level from there.

mgkcats26
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mgkcats26 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:22 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:26 am
Just ignore him, dude’s had this post on draft for about 4 years and finally got to hit submit.
8 years probably. That's the last time they beat the Cats and had their season end later. 14 years if he's talking conference titles.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:45 pm

In defense, ESGGCG should be reserved for one game a year. And no, it isn’t just the college kids. Personally, I’d love to see us grow out of doing it at every single game.

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:33 pm

It is interesting to see you guys get fired up over a couple of posters over here who are pro Griz and flipping ******. I know some of you check out E Griz. There are at least 15 to 20 absolute ass hat cats posters, who troll over there on levels that are almost indescribable. They were especially obnoxious this season. It is quite nice with how many of them have suddenly disappeared.

I’m actually quite surprised, based on that alone, there aren’t more Griz posters over here giving everyone hell. These posters give the rest of you guys a terrible name too, so it goes both ways.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:49 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:33 pm
It is interesting to see you guys get fired up over a couple of posters over here who are pro Griz and flipping ******. I know some of you check out E Griz. There are at least 15 to 20 absolute ass hat cats posters, who troll over there on levels that are almost indescribable. They were especially obnoxious this season. It is quite nice with how many of them have suddenly disappeared.

I’m actually quite surprised, based on that alone, there aren’t more Griz posters over here giving everyone hell. These posters give the rest of you guys a terrible name too, so it goes both ways.
So, you have become what you hate.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

hilinegrizfan
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by hilinegrizfan » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:20 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:45 pm
In defense, ESGGCG should be reserved for one game a year. And no, it isn’t just the college kids. Personally, I’d love to see us grow out of doing it at every single game.
This guy gets it… definitely not just the students. And the fact you were doing it at the NDSU game and then lost just makes it even more pathetic. I was rooting for the cats until I could hear that over the broadcast. I will say it was rather enjoyable playing money money when we absolutely destroyed you guys though. The difference is we only do it to troll you idiots who chant that at every game. Like seriously though can anyone explain while you are chanting eat ahit grizzlies while you are playing the bison? Specially after the grizzlies just dismantled you for the big sky championship? Then on top of that you don’t even win the game? LOL

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:28 pm

hilinegrizfan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:20 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
This guy gets it… definitely not just the students. And the fact you were doing it at the NDSU game and then lost just makes it even more pathetic. I was rooting for the cats until I could hear that over the broadcast. I will say it was rather enjoyable playing money money when we absolutely destroyed you guys though. The difference is we only do it to troll you idiots who chant that at every game. Like seriously though can anyone explain while you are chanting eat ahit grizzlies while you are playing the bison? Specially after the grizzlies just dismantled you for the big sky championship? Then on top of that you don’t even win the game? LOL
It seems that you are hurt deeply by the phrase. I'll ask that the Cat fans try and think about your feelings when they want to use that phrase in the future.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:29 pm

hilinegrizfan wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Oh get off your high horse. Your fans do a ton of stupid ****** too. Heck, your coach even had the gall to say people cared too much about the game after getting his ass kicked (again) even though he’s been a huge instigator for years. Funny how he didn’t say that this year. Piss off and go to your own board.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:30 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:33 pm

Those guys are idiots. If you want to be an idiot here as retaliation, it shows a lot about yourself. You do you.

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:42 pm

hilinegrizfan wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
There were plenty of fans chanting eat sh*t Bison, which is still stupid, but at least it's the team we were playing. The chant is fun, but it's stupid when we are playing anyone else. The fact it eats at you folks so much is why Cats fans continue to do it though. You coming over here to bitch about it is proof of that. UM fans seem to have reeeeeeaaaaaallllly short memories. Unless of course you are bragging about being the mecca of FCS and talking about your last National Championship... 22 years ago. If you recall, you got your a**es stomped in 2019 and 2022, but because you won in 2023 the chant should be dead? Can't spell DUMB without UM!!!