Does it feel like the 90s?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bear Spray II
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Does it feel like the 90s?

Post by Bear Spray II » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:59 pm

hilinegrizfan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:09 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:56 pm
hilinegrizfan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:48 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:28 pm
hilinegrizfan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:20 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:45 pm
In defense, ESGGCG should be reserved for one game a year. And no, it isn’t just the college kids. Personally, I’d love to see us grow out of doing it at every single game.
This guy gets it… definitely not just the students. And the fact you were doing it at the NDSU game and then lost just makes it even more pathetic. I was rooting for the cats until I could hear that over the broadcast. I will say it was rather enjoyable playing money money when we absolutely destroyed you guys though. The difference is we only do it to troll you idiots who chant that at every game. Like seriously though can anyone explain while you are chanting eat ahit grizzlies while you are playing the bison? Specially after the grizzlies just dismantled you for the big sky championship? Then on top of that you don’t even win the game? LOL
It seems that you are hurt deeply by the phrase. I'll ask that the Cat fans try and think about your feelings when they want to use that phrase in the future.
LOL talking about feelings when one poster comes over here to talk a little smack ya'll can't handle it. SNOWFLAKES
Uh, you are the one whining about a phrase that hurts your feelings, Sweetie. We will try to do better in the future, now go to bed and sleep tight.
That’s what’s so funny…. You think it hurts griz fans feelings saying that stupid chant when you play other teams…LOL! You guys think it’s like this amazing thing that is really cool and sticks it to the griz. In reality it just makes you look pathetic. It’s just not a good look. it reeks of inferiority complex-as many bobcat posters agree. Saying it when your playing the griz at least makes sense! Trust me- absolutely not one single griz fan gets their feelings hurt when you chant that when playing other teams. Chant it after you kick our ass and maybe it would sting a bit! The lack of self awareness is glaring
Oh it absolutely gives Griz fans diaper rash, and that's what's so funny... Go on Egriz and tell me ESG-GCG doesn't bother Griz fans. It's like a cheese grater on the back of their thighs. I have a lot of Griz friends, all good people. None of them like it. I don't blame them, I wouldn't either. But when you hear the entire stadium screaming it in unison, so loudly you can clearly hear it on live tv, it's hard not to smile a little. The rivalry got out of hand long ago. Hard to reel it in now.

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:21 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:30 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:33 pm
It is interesting to see you guys get fired up over a couple of posters over here who are pro Griz and flipping ******. I know some of you check out E Griz. There are at least 15 to 20 absolute ass hat cats posters, who troll over there on levels that are almost indescribable. They were especially obnoxious this season. It is quite nice with how many of them have suddenly disappeared.

I’m actually quite surprised, based on that alone, there aren’t more Griz posters over here giving everyone hell. These posters give the rest of you guys a terrible name too, so it goes both ways.
Those guys are idiots. If you want to be an idiot here as retaliation, it shows a lot about yourself. You do you.
I am not trolling here nor did I start or endorse this original post. I am pointing out the hypocrisy and butt hurt that happens when literally 1-2 posters flips some ****** here while you guys have 20 ass hats making your fan base look and sound like a pile of used dicks.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:24 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:21 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
It is interesting to see you guys get fired up over a couple of posters over here who are pro Griz and flipping ******. I know some of you check out E Griz. There are at least 15 to 20 absolute ass hat cats posters, who troll over there on levels that are almost indescribable. They were especially obnoxious this season. It is quite nice with how many of them have suddenly disappeared.

I’m actually quite surprised, based on that alone, there aren’t more Griz posters over here giving everyone hell. These posters give the rest of you guys a terrible name too, so it goes both ways.
Those guys are idiots. If you want to be an idiot here as retaliation, it shows a lot about yourself. You do you.
I am not trolling here nor did I start or endorse this original post. I am pointing out the hypocrisy and butt hurt that happens when literally 1-2 posters flips some ****** here while you guys have 20 ass hats making your fan base look and sound like a pile of used dicks.
You’re not any different than they are.

RockyBearCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by RockyBearCat » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:39 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:27 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:24 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

You’re not any different than they are.
He’s even worse. Likely goes back to egris and whines to his internet ‘friends’ about how poorly he’s treated here.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Its_always_sunny_in_bozo
New Recruit

Post by Its_always_sunny_in_bozo » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:01 pm

GoldstoneCat wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:05 am
Its_always_sunny_in_bozo wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:03 am
Yeah, I heard that today, kinda inspired my post gfy too.
Nice gloat. I'd offer some advice for things to do in frisco but you won't need it. Clown.
And what was that advice, clown?

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:23 pm

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:01 pm
GoldstoneCat wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:05 am
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:03 am
Yeah, I heard that today, kinda inspired my post gfy too.
Nice gloat. I'd offer some advice for things to do in frisco but you won't need it. Clown.
And what was that advice, clown?
Hutchins bbq. Get some good out of the trip before the game starts.

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:33 am

Yup, more and more, as Bobby goes oh for four.

GRIZFNZ

Post by GRIZFNZ » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:35 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:33 am

90’s😂, you obviously haven’t been Bobcat4Ever long enough to know that Bobby didn’t start coaching at UM until 2003.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:32 pm

GRIZFNZ wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:35 pm
Bobcat4Ever wrote:

90’s😂, you obviously haven’t been Bobcat4Ever long enough to know that Bobby didn’t start coaching at UM until 2003.
You are right! I went to the police blotter and it confirmed your suspicions!

GRIZFNZ

Post by GRIZFNZ » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:23 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:32 pm
GRIZFNZ wrote:
Bobcat4Ever wrote:

I think it was about the same time Ricky Gatewood, Joe O'brien and Frank Brown were making headlines for MSU. Good times indeed!!!

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:50 pm

GRIZFNZ wrote:
Bobcat4Ever wrote:

On the contrary, I’ve been around so long that things as small as mere decades are pretty blurry. But, oops, I missed the century, too. 😬 Oh, well, I love sports and the whole Bobby Hauck act is so grating that it just seems like 30 years worth. Anyway, I’m stickin’ with my 0-4 plan. The Bunnies are mighty tough this year.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:15 am

GRIZFNZ wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:23 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:32 pm
GRIZFNZ wrote:
Bobcat4Ever wrote:

I think it was about the same time Ricky Gatewood, Joe O'brien and Frank Brown were making headlines for MSU. Good times indeed!!!
Except we got rid of the coaches from that terrible time. You dUMbasses went and hired the same guy back!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:02 am

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:50 pm
GRIZFNZ wrote:
Bobcat4Ever wrote:

On the contrary, I’ve been around so long that things as small as mere decades are pretty blurry. But, oops, I missed the century, too. 😬 Oh, well, I love sports and the whole Bobby Hauck act is so grating that it just seems like 30 years worth. Anyway, I’m stickin’ with my 0-4 plan. The Bunnies are mighty tough this year.
Bump.

:coffee:

Oh, and as far as the rest of the comments on this disaster of a thread, I'll only say this. Regarding the ESGGCG chant, whatever happened to "sticks and stones"? It's just words, jabbing Gris fans about eating feces. It's not like Bobcat fans are physically throwing feces at Gris players or fans. No, only Gris fans have ever stooped that low...

Also, one or two Gris posters mentioned something about childish, immature behavior of Bobcat fans. Can't really think of any college head football coach who acts more childish or immature than Beavis Hauck. Flipping off Cat fans is just one of hundreds of instances of immaturity from that jackwagon, but it's right up there as one of the most immature things that a man in his position could ever do. Yet he did it.

The Golden Sombrero suits him.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: