O’Malley in Missoula

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Re: O’Malley in Missoula

Post by cats2506 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:20 am

I follow UFC and root for O'Malley, and knew he was a gris fan before. I will still root for him, but he is definitely an oddball character.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:33 pm

GRIZFNZ wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:49 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:46 pm
GRIZFNZ wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:50 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:32 am
GRIZFNZ wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:29 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:08 pm
So a guy that never went to um became a gris fan. Sounds about right,
Not everyone can be Nick Faldo
Or you.
Or Flint
At least Flint graduated from a college.
😂😂. So your saying you didn’t??
Well, it's you're not your and that simple mistake tells me everything about you. :lol: :lol:

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:17 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:20 am
I follow UFC and root for O'Malley, and knew he was a gris fan before. I will still root for him, but he is definitely an oddball character.
Ya, the dude sure doesn't lack any confidence, and he's pretty eccentric, but he trains his ass off and backs it up. Pretty much one of the biggest names in the fight world right now and if he keeps this trajectory and wins his next couple fights, he has the potential to bigger than Conor McGregor was.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:16 pm

catatac wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:17 pm
cats2506 wrote:
Ya, the dude sure doesn't lack any confidence, and he's pretty eccentric, but he trains his ass off and backs it up. Pretty much one of the biggest names in the fight world right now and if he keeps this trajectory and wins his next couple fights, he has the potential to bigger than Conor McGregor was.
And the fact of the matter is all of that is a show to sell more PPV’s for the UFC. Can’t judge a single one of these fighters by there public persona. Some take on the role of villain, some hero. But all of it is to generate $$. And O’Malley is doing a great job. He’s unique, and unique is marketable.

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:10 am

tdub wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:16 pm
catatac wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
And the fact of the matter is all of that is a show to sell more PPV’s for the UFC. Can’t judge a single one of these fighters by there public persona. Some take on the role of villain, some hero. But all of it is to generate $$. And O’Malley is doing a great job. He’s unique, and unique is marketable.
Absolutely 100%. When I saw him jump on board with the Griz to do his showboating, I was wondering if he even liked\rooted for the Griz? Even if he wasn't a Griz fan, I could see him doing that because they do put on a good show over there and he knows that's dome great recognition there. Ignore the fact that they aren't very good at football. :lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:13 am

catatac wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:10 am
tdub wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:16 pm
catatac wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
Absolutely 100%. When I saw him jump on board with the Griz to do his showboating, I was wondering if he even liked\rooted for the Griz? Even if he wasn't a Griz fan, I could see him doing that because they do put on a good show over there and he knows that's dome great recognition there. Ignore the fact that they aren't very good at football. :lol:
I have seen pictures of him before wearing griz gear, his FB loyalty is nothing new.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:15 pm

Mrs TrackCat wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:33 pm
Many Griz fans were pumped to include Sean O’Malley in their festivities during their recent home game. Several online news sources have reported, that O’Malley feels that he has a pass to cheat on his wife as he financially supports her.
He calls it an open relationship. You can tell by the body language whose idea it was and in whose favor the arrangement is slanted. These days it seems pretty rare for a man to propose an open relationship. Usually it's the woman. But not all women have a husband who's a UFC champ.

Anyone who proposes an open relationship is already cheating, or they have someone in mind they want to get with.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.