Bye AG1

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bye AG1

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:12 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:Alpha....... dude, ya might want to just take a little break from the internet, for a couple days, or years....

Good lord! You have some serious issues. Seek help.
Nope I will never ever quit.

The only issue I have is when people like her attack and defame people using social media and intimidation tactics. She is wrong here not me. If you guys had any idea what the last several weeks have been like with this idiot you would be singing a different tune.

Tonight they commited a felony and I am typing this from the sherrifs office. This is going to go where they don't want it to go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You do realize that you did the exact same thing to her?
Well that was the point in the first place. She is breaking laws, I am getting close. I have done NOTHING that she hasnt done zero. This is what they do and now she is dealing with it like the other people she has attacked like this had to do. BTW you and others are pathetic white knights, up your game
Let me get this straight. You condone what she did, so you went and did the exact same thing?

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:14 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:Alpha....... dude, ya might want to just take a little break from the internet, for a couple days, or years....

The only issue I have is when people like her attack and defame people using social media and intimidation tactics. She is wrong here not me. If you guys had any idea what the last several weeks have been like with this idiot you would be singing a different tune.

Tonight they commited a felony and I am typing this from the sherrifs office. This is going to go where they don't want it to go.

Well that was the point in the first place. She is breaking laws, I am getting close. I have done NOTHING that she hasnt done zero. This is what they do and now she is dealing with it like the other people she has attacked like this had to do. BTW you and others are pathetic white knights, up your game
Wrong. You posted her address and suggested to griz fans that she needed to "go down hard". Defend it all you want, but that's over the line.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:22 am

My suggestion is that we stop giving this lowlife the attention he so desperately craves.

Marana CAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Marana CAT » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:37 am

mslacatfan wrote:MODS... at what point is it possible to ban this guy from the site?..... I’m guessing 99% of the posters here would be thrilled to see that happen (I bet egriz feels the same way for that matter)

Look what he has turned Egriz into, with the missoulian article.... How would u feel to get that same type of press on bobcat nation.... just some food for thought.

This nut job belongs in warm springs
I’m not saying I agree or disagree with AG1. 99% of the posters on BN may want him gone however that 99% probably makes less then 1% of the Bobcat faithful that follow and read BN. AG1 brings life to the board at times that is very entertaining in very boring parts of the football year. Some just need to put the hot pockets down and chill. Consider the source and try to laugh most of it off. However I hope some of you keep being fired up and post replies to him so you keep looking silly too. If you argue with a fool what does that make you?

Hauck may be a D bag but I am not sure it warrants him to be subject to what was posted on that petition..

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!"

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:42 am

91catAlum wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:

Wrong. You posted her address and suggested to griz fans that she needed to "go down hard". Defend it all you want, but that's over the line.

I have done nothing that she hasnt done, consider me a mirror.

On a lighter note the way you take me out of context leads me to believe you have a career at the Missoulian. I know what I wrote and I never used the words you just did.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:42 am

The Butcher wrote:
Cat_gld wrote:One normally wouldn't expect a 47 year old man to act like such an all-knowing pompous ass, but we live in strange times. There's no discernible evidence that he holds a degree from dUMb. Someone seemingly so tough and invincible street fighter can't seem to ward off an assault from a young woman armed only with a petition. I wonder if he even realizes what his verbal assaults have bought him. Carry on bandwagongriz1. :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
In all fairness; what type of man gets two disorderly conducts in their 40s? Obviously he has issues that stem past using social media to attack a person.
I was thinking exactly the same thing after reading that piece from the Missoulian. That speaks to his character (or lack thereof), even more so than this most recent episode.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:46 am

John K wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cat_gld wrote:One normally wouldn't expect a 47 year old man to act like such an all-knowing pompous ass, but we live in strange times. There's no discernible evidence that he holds a degree from dUMb. Someone seemingly so tough and invincible street fighter can't seem to ward off an assault from a young woman armed only with a petition. I wonder if he even realizes what his verbal assaults have bought him. Carry on bandwagongriz1. :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
In all fairness; what type of man gets two disorderly conducts in their 40s? Obviously he has issues that stem past using social media to attack a person.
I was thinking exactly the same thing after reading that piece from the Missoulian. That speaks to his character (or lack thereof), even more so than this most recent episode.
I have been arrested 3 times, this reporter is misrepresenting me.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:14 am

Marana CAT wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:MODS... at what point is it possible to ban this guy from the site?..... I’m guessing 99% of the posters here would be thrilled to see that happen (I bet egriz feels the same way for that matter)

Look what he has turned Egriz into, with the missoulian article.... How would u feel to get that same type of press on bobcat nation.... just some food for thought.

I’m not saying I agree or disagree with AG1. 99% of the posters on BN may want him gone however that 99% probably makes less then 1% of the Bobcat faithful that follow and read BN. AG1 brings life to the board at times that is very entertaining in very boring parts of the football year. Some just need to put the hot pockets down and chill. Consider the source and try to laugh most of it off. However I hope some of you keep being fired up and post replies to him so you keep looking silly too. If you argue with a fool what does that make you?

Hauck may be a D bag but I am not sure it warrants him to be subject to what was posted on that petition..
Are you seriously insinuating that the posters on here who don't make as much as the 1% who want him to stay around because he brings life to the board, need to chill because of their salary? Is that a real thing going on in your head?

WolfPtCat

Post by WolfPtCat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 am

BleedingBLue wrote:
Marana CAT wrote:

Are you seriously insinuating that the posters on here who don't make as much as the 1% who want him to stay around because he brings life to the board, need to chill because of their salary? Is that a real thing going on in your head?
Blue, you need to go back and re-read slowly...not your fault, his post wasn't crystal clear.

He's talking about quantities of people, not salaries. If 99 active posters want AG1 banned, these 99 people only make up 1% of the total Bobcat fan base who read BN (but don't post)....approximately 10,000 people. Not sure I agree with his numbers....but, he wasn't talking about personal wealth.

Marana CAT

Post by Marana CAT » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:34 am

BleedingBLue wrote:
Marana CAT wrote:

What? Who said anything about salary? My comment was referring to the 99% (mslacatfan posted about) wanting AG1 gone . I’m saying that only makes up less then 1% of the total Bobcat fan base. Let me make it simple for you. Just because people post regularly on BN about their opinions does NOT represent the opinions of the majority of all Bobcat fans...

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!"

Marana CAT

Post by Marana CAT » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:40 am

WolfPtCat wrote:
BleedingBLue wrote:
Marana CAT wrote:

Blue, you need to go back and re-read slowly...not your fault, his post wasn't crystal clear.

He's talking about quantities of people, not salaries. If 99 active posters want AG1 banned, these 99 people only make up 1% of the total Bobcat fan base who read BN (but don't post)....approximately 10,000 people. Not sure I agree with his numbers....but, he wasn't talking about personal wealth.
10,000 people??? Where did that come from. If I were to guess it is maybe 100 active BN posters at the most. I have no idea how many Bobcat fans there are in total so that is why I put LESS then 1%.
And for not being crystal clear you nailed all of it Wolfpt except the 10,000 part..

exppi
Member # Retired

Post by exppi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:45 am

Bobby just mentioned the newspaper article about AG1 at his presser. :-^

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 am

exppi wrote:Bobby just mentioned the newspaper article about AG1 at his presser. :-^
What did he say about it? Hopefully something like "Please don't act like this"

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:00 pm

I still can't figure out how anybody can insult a dead person, I thought Lisa Davey died in front of Daines' office.....

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Rich K wrote:I still can't figure out how anybody can insult a dead person, I thought Lisa Davey died in front of Daines' office.....
Was it because the pizza delivery was late and she succumbed to malnutrition?

Last edited by AlphaGriz1 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.maroonblood.com

IwasCatInNC
New Recruit

Post by IwasCatInNC » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:19 pm

https://deadspin.com/college-football-m ... 1820918702

Hadn't seen this posted yet, but it made Deadspin. Just...wow.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:32 pm

IwasCatInNC wrote:https://deadspin.com/college-football-m ... 1820918702

Hadn't seen this posted yet, but it made Deadspin. Just...wow.
Alpha getting crushed there too, in the article and the comments. But trust him, he's in the right and she's not. :roll: Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:29 pm

What is so hard to understand about this?

She tried sticking a rapist label on a man and she got called on it. She did this she wanted the attention and she (because a man has to do the heavy lifting) is now getting the press she seeks.

Did you guys know that the reporter started the petition not her?

He is making his own news story. Thats unbiased reporting!

www.maroonblood.com

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:34 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:What is so hard to understand about this?

She tried sticking a rapist label on a man and she got called on it. She did this she wanted the attention and she (because a man has to do the heavy lifting) is now getting the press she seeks.

Did you guys know that the reporter started the petition not her?

He is making his own news story. Thats unbiased reporting!

Where he did accuse Hauck of being a rapist? I've seen her say he brought a rape culture, which is not the same thing, but certainly could be construed as defamation. But I haven't seen anywhere where she actually accused Hauck of rape, but then again I haven't read every bit on this story because frankly I didn't care that much until the AG1 saga.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 pm

This is the picture on the petition that Kato started.

They know they can attach this to Hauck and stir up a hornets nest to try and stop him from being hired.

They are losers and they failed because that's what they do. Look up what she did to the Charter communications VP in Billings.

She goes after people jobs because she's weak, miserable and full of hate. Really fullImage

Could be copyright infringement but make no mistake about it what she did is illegal.

www.maroonblood.com