done

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: done

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:07 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:When you are defending DUI's (not just the Counts offense but all DUI's) and multiple other items like racism and bigotry, I get a little offended. Some things just are not funny.
You're not offended. You're triggered. There's a difference.
If you have personal experience with the issue, trust me, you are offended.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

done

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:When you are defending DUI's (not just the Counts offense but all DUI's) and multiple other items like racism and bigotry, I get a little offended. Some things just are not funny.
You're not offended. You're triggered. There's a difference.
If you have personal experience with the issue, trust me, you are offended.
I find abortion, gun control, Obamacare, Colon Krapperdick and generally most democrats offensive.

Doesn't mean I'm offended by Hilldog. No that bitch triggers me like crazy though. Listening to her speak is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I just want to yank my eardrums out. Lies, lies, and more lies!

I imagine it must be like that for you and AG1. It's reaction derived from emotion that you have attached to something/someone who doesn't know a damned thing about you. Doesn't that seem just a little bit odd?

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Everything is funny, rape, murder, DUIs, mail fraud and animal husbandry.

I DO NOT own Maroonblood.com a lawyer in Billings does.........aww it's amazing what a Google search does.....................yawn

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:04 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Everything is funny, rape, murder, DUIs, mail fraud and animal husbandry.

I DO NOT own Maroonblood.com a lawyer in Billings does.........aww it's amazing what a Google search does.....................yawn

You really are a Dick.

Funny how Mike Schlosser in the post above is also a Devry graduate. Uses the handle alphadipsh1t1. He is also a listed as an owner of Maroonblood.com. Complete coincidence? I think not! Trying pretty hard to debunk the fact that this is you. Are you a little worried that people will see what type of crap you post?

Why can't you just drop it? I told you I didn't want to get into a pissing match.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:05 am

All of the above is true except I don't own Maroonblood.com a lawyer in Billings does.

I don't care if people read my posts, ****** em if they don't like it. I unlike you don't have anything to hide.

If you would quit being such a cockfag, people wouldnt have issues with your douchebaggery.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:00 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:All of the above is true except I don't own Maroonblood.com a lawyer in Billings does.

I don't care if people read my posts, ****** em if they don't like it. I unlike you don't have anything to hide.

If you would quit being such a cockfag, people wouldnt have issues with your douchebaggery.

Actually Mike, I feel bad for you. So many lies. It must be hard to keep track of them all. What would you do in a similar situation? Probably something like this: #owned #alphascuzz #poorgriz #loser

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:06 am

Don't feel bad for me, you are the one with skinned knees.

You do realize there are 3 Mike Schlossers in the state of Montana right? You should after all the research you are doing. One of them in Billings has the same middle initial as I do (J) he is married and works at UPS by the way.......save you some time.

It's cute that you and Greg think it bothers me to use my name on a forum. I don't hide from anyone I'm fact I even posted my cell number for you guys to swing by our tailgate for the Griz cat game.

If you need anything else information wise just let me know, but remember I don't own Maroonblood.com and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Don't feel bad for me, you are the one with skinned knees.

You do realize there are 3 Mike Schlossers in the state of Montana right? You should after all the research you are doing. One of them in Billings has the same middle initial as I do (J) he is married and works at UPS by the way.......save you some time.

It's cute that you and Greg think it bothers me to use my name on a forum. I don't hide from anyone I'm fact I even posted my cell number for you guys to swing by our tailgate for the Griz cat game.

If you need anything else information wise just let me know, but remember I don't own Maroonblood.com and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

You should stop while you are ahead. Since you don't care what anybody thinks about your postings, did you want me to post the name of your business? Clients probably love to see the crap that you post. It will really boost your profile! Give me the go ahead and I will do it for you.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:25 pm

One of my businesses is Montana Sight & Sound here is the Facebook page, so people dont need to look it up. My clients are not pussies like you so they just dont care and if they start caring I will just charge them more.

https://www.facebook.com/montanasightan ... &ref=br_tf

Just remember you started this, and I am better at it than you....................enjoy work I am gonna get back to elk hunting!

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Wow. I am surprised. I wouldn't have done that. You are seriously out of your mind. You really don't care that people know you are a racist, bigot, drunk, liar, etc. Here is your LinkedIn profile showing you own Maroonblood.com. This is a profile you set up. Still claim that you don't own maroonblood.com?

https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?session ... education1

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Yep, it's not mine, keep digging tiger!

www.maroonblood.com

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Wow. Some people have entirely too much time on their hands...

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:20 am

I'd recommend cataholic posting his information on here since he enjoys giving others out so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level