DC problems at msu?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

DC problems at msu?

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:59 am

Ok, I didnt want to do this but I have to ask this question over here since I have now heard from 3 different sources that Gregorak being the idiot meathead he is, has created problems/rifts with others coaches namely Iaone. Any truth to this TC88? Anyone else?

I heard the last comment from a long time booster of your program for the last 45 years..........the other 2 were just Griz guys that don't like Gregorak so...............................

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

thefrank1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: DC problems at msu?

Post by thefrank1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:18 am

I have no first hand knowledge, but since that doesn't stop anyone else on this type of site, here goes. The situation you describe would be an expected outcome a new DC brought in over a recently demoted coach. I wouldn't rush to put it on either party. Let's give them some time to sort things our for the success of the program.

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:36 am

I'm pretty sure Coach Choate would nip this in the bud very quickly. So no, there is no DC problems at MSU. This is not Egriz move along.

FTG247365
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by FTG247365 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:00 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Ok, I didnt want to do this but I have to ask this question over here since I have now heard from 3 different sources that Gregorak being the idiot meathead he is, has created problems/rifts with others coaches namely Iaone. Any truth to this TC88? Anyone else?

I heard the last comment from a long time booster of your program for the last 45 years..........the other 2 were just Griz guys that don't like Gregorak so...............................

Why does another tread have to be a rumor started by a Jizz fan.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:10 am

So nobody has any actually inside information and just pure speculation and common prickery. (Its not a rumor)

Got it and will wait to hear from knowledgeable posters with actual pre dumpster fire information

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:16 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:So nobody has any actually inside information and just pure speculation and common prickery. (Its not a rumor)

Got it and will wait to hear from knowledgeable posters with actual pre dumpster fire information
Quit causing issues. Maybe chill out and get your back window tinted [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:21 am

BigBruceBaker wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:So nobody has any actually inside information and just pure speculation and common prickery. (Its not a rumor)

Quit causing issues. Maybe chill out and get your back window tinted [emoji6]

You noticed that from that far back on the interstate?

Impressive!

Oh and I am not causing issues, just wanted some verification but now I have it and the rest of you will find out soon enough.

www.maroonblood.com

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:24 am

Cool. So, we can end the speculation until, Gregorak, Ioane, or Choate, post what happened and how they resolved it.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:26 am

True, pretty much from day one.

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:55 am

Sooooooo, what you're saying is that Ioane, a died in the wool Bobcat and Coach of the Defense, "might" have some personality issues with the new DC from the other side of the divide?

Wow, hard to believe, and surely not expected.... NOT! :lol:

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dencat91 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:57 am

I say nip it in the bud and fire ioane. At least coach g has something to brag about. I was at nau for the game and ioane doesn't even know how to run a cover 2 d to at least try and stop the big play. Its simple. Track record vs no track record. Ioane was one of the best line backers in the big sky ever. That doesn't automatically mean he is a great coach.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:59 am

dencat91 wrote:I say nip it in the bud and fire ioane. At least coach g has something to brag about. I was at nau for the game and ioane doesn't even know how to run a cover 2 d to at least try and stop the big play. Its simple. Track record vs no track record. Ioane was one of the best line backers in the big sky ever. That doesn't automatically mean he is a great coach.
So you are saying these two should get along splendidly since they are both clueless about how to put together a defense?

www.maroonblood.com

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:00 pm

dencat91 wrote:I say nip it in the bud and fire ioane. At least coach g has something to brag about. I was at nau for the game and ioane doesn't even know how to run a cover 2 d to at least try and stop the big play. Its simple. Track record vs no track record. Ioane was one of the best line backers in the big sky ever. That doesn't automatically mean he is a great coach.
This is quite literally one of the craziest things I've read on the Internet in WEEKS.

This is a completely unconfirmed rumor posted by a dude that stirs the pot ON PURPOSE.

You are completely overreacting.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dencat91 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Yeah but at least it is based on prior history. Ioane butting heads with Marshall and now rumored to be butting heads with coach g. My advice to to ioane: keep your mouth shut and follow orders. Or pack your bags and get out!!!!

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dencat91 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:07 pm

We don't have any time for this. And it is only the off season.

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:12 pm

1st- Ioane wasn't a linebacker.

2nd- Are you serious?

3rd- If your not serious, poor place for a joke if you didn't read the garbage in the last 2 weeks.

4th- If you are serious, that is the craziest thing I've heard a Bobcat fan say ever.

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dencat91 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:18 pm

I am dead serious. And the bobcat win loss record over the last three years supports my notion. Get with it. Let's move forward together not apart. If ioane wants to rock the boat he's gotta go.

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dencat91 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:21 pm

You guys are missing the point. Right or wrong we can't have someone hindering forward momentum.

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:26 pm

dencat91 wrote:You guys are missing the point. Right or wrong we can't have someone hindering forward momentum.
Nobody give this guy the red button to the nukes. Step away from the key board, take a break. This ****** is getting out of hand.

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Post by Bozcat003 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:27 pm

asstastic wrote:
dencat91 wrote:You guys are missing the point. Right or wrong we can't have someone hindering forward momentum.
Nobody give this guy the red button to the nukes. Step away from the key board, take a break. This ****** is getting out of hand.
:lol: :lol:
Who says this is actually true in the slightest? Shooting the gun there a little. I've never heard/seen anything. I would understand some differences in philosophy from Gregorak and Ioane . . . but when it comes down to it each wants to win, and each want an improved defense . . . Ioane is bobcat football.