DC problems at msu?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: DC problems at msu?

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:09 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/745996014872629249

LOL. Gawd, TG is such a dumbass.
Why.
Because he reads...uhmmm....never mind.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:28 pm

That is what sets us apart from the Griz cesspool, we actually realize that nobody cares what we say on a message board. Apparently Griz5700 is so knowledgeable that coaches seek his viewpoint on ejizz... Anybody ever tell you "your so vain"?

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:26 pm

i don't think anyone here is so naive they can't see right through this, are they? Do you really think it's a coincidence that Ty just happened to post such a kind and courteous remark about Kane on social media for all to see? Obviously word got out that there were rumblings on their "riff" and they were told to fix it and squash it. I'd be interested in your thoughts if you see this differently. To me it's painfully obvious.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Grizaddict wrote:i don't think anyone here is so naive they can't see right through this, are they? Do you really think it's a coincidence that Ty just happened to post such a kind and courteous remark about Kane on social media for all to see? Obviously word got out that there were rumblings on their "riff" and they were told to fix it and squash it. I'd be interested in your thoughts if you see this differently. To me it's painfully obvious.
Is there anybody here who has actually worked in a competitive high-stress work atmosphere that hasn't had disagreements with other highly competitive co-workers?

Without knowing what happened, since nobody can verify anything about this rumor, it wouldn't concern me anyhow as a cultural change withing the MSU program is obviously being fostered by Choate.

Meanwhile, I've heard rumblings about some staff issues in Missoula, but you won't see me running to the Griz board to breathlessly post them.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Grizaddict wrote:i don't think anyone here is so naive they can't see right through this, are they? Do you really think it's a coincidence that Ty just happened to post such a kind and courteous remark about Kane on social media for all to see? Obviously word got out that there were rumblings on their "riff" and they were told to fix it and squash it. I'd be interested in your thoughts if you see this differently. To me it's painfully obvious.
Thankfully nearly all Cat fans here do see right through the pot stirring BS that Alpha and most griz fans are trying to push here. Get real you dark pink fools. To cure your pain take two aspirin and stay off the internet, you have over dosed.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Some people say it is painfully obvious that the mob and CIA conspired to shoot JFK. That aliens crashed at Area 51. The only thing obvious is that Gregoriak gave his fellow coach a pat on the back. Seems like chemistry to me. :D What is painfully obvious is that you spend way too much time on Bobcat nation. Seriously, you have a problem. It is like a form of penis envy. We have one and you wish you had one. Why don't you kiss your mom good night, go back downstairs to your room and log back onto Ejizz. You come over here to just be a dick.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Some people say it is painfully obvious that the mob and CIA conspired to shoot JFK. That aliens crashed at Area 51. The only thing obvious is that Gregoriak gave his fellow coach a pat on the back. Seems like chemistry to me. :D What is painfully obvious is that you spend way too much time on Bobcat nation. Seriously, you have a problem. It is like a form of penis envy. We have one and you wish you had one. Why don't you kiss your mom good night, go back downstairs to your room and log back onto Ejizz. You come over here to just be a dick.
No, it actually is pretty obvious by the timing of the tweet that it was intended to rebut the rumors being spread ... which is fine. That's what you expect social media savvy professionals to do. There's nothing wrong with any Cat or Griz or whatever from observing and commenting on the obvious.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:29 pm

SonomaCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
No, it actually is pretty obvious by the timing of the tweet that it was intended to rebut the rumors being spread ... which is fine. That's what you expect social media savvy professionals to do. There's nothing wrong with any Cat or Griz or whatever from observing and commenting on the obvious.
I don't know... Matt Miller also tweeted a similar thing about Kane. Maybe today means something to Kane and he's getting some props from friends. I don't think anything here is "painfully obvious." Maybe something happened, maybe not.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:39 pm

91catAlum wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
I don't know... Matt Miller also tweeted a similar thing about Kane. Maybe today means something to Kane and he's getting some props from friends. I don't think anything here is "painfully obvious." Maybe something happened, maybe not.
I'm not saying that "something happened," I'm merely saying that the timing and subject of the the tweet make it hard to believe that it wasn't in response to the rumor started on this board ... they are trying to squash it in a very public way ... which is smart.

They keep tabs on this board to some degree, no doubt (trust me -- coaches and their families spend time on here), so when people start spreading rumors they hear about them and going to twitter is the perfect way to counter those rumors.

griz5700
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by griz5700 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Cataholic wrote:That is what sets us apart from the Griz cesspool, we actually realize that nobody cares what we say on a message board. Apparently Griz5700 is so knowledgeable that coaches seek his viewpoint on ejizz... Anybody ever tell you "your so vain"?
No. People often compliment my superior intelligence however.

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ
http://goo.gl/A6rsSA

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:50 am

SonomaCat wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
I'm not saying that "something happened," I'm merely saying that the timing and subject of the the tweet make it hard to believe that it wasn't in response to the rumor started on this board ... they are trying to squash it in a very public way ... which is smart.

They keep tabs on this board to some degree, no doubt (trust me -- coaches and their families spend time on here), so when people start spreading rumors they hear about them and going to twitter is the perfect way to counter those rumors.
Sonoma good to see someone on this board not in denial over this. It couldn't be more obvious that something most definitely happened between those two and now they are doing their part to fix it. Heck some of your good bobcat posters confirmed it earlier in this thread that it was old news and things like this happen. IMO it's not a huge deal and I don't think it will lead to further issues. But to pretend it didn't happen and that folks are just stirring the pot seems assinine especially date those tweets just proved it to be true.

Cataholic, the only time I've probably been a dick on this board is when I tease some of you for being over dramatic or over sensitive. Thanks for proving my point with your rant. Do you have me confused with someone else?

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:23 am

Grizaddict wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Sonoma good to see someone on this board not in denial over this. It couldn't be more obvious that something most definitely happened between those two and now they are doing their part to fix it. Heck some of your good bobcat posters confirmed it earlier in this thread that it was old news and things like this happen. IMO it's not a huge deal and I don't think it will lead to further issues. But to pretend it didn't happen and that folks are just stirring the pot seems assinine especially date those tweets just proved it to be true.

Cataholic, the only time I've probably been a dick on this board is when I tease some of you for being over dramatic or over sensitive. Thanks for proving my point with your rant. Do you have me confused with someone else?
What's your theory on WR coach Matt Miller tweeeting out props to Kane yesterday too? Did those two get in a fight as well?

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:58 am

Grizaddict wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

You obviously didn't read what BAC posted. Try again. Also, you may want to look in a mirror if you want to see an overly sensitive poster.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:12 am

[quote="Grizaddict"]

Cataholic, the only time I've probably been a dick on this board is when I tease some of you for being over dramatic or over sensitive. Thanks for proving my point with your rant. Do you have me confused with someone else?[/quote]

I appreciate you trying to come off as someone that is thinking logically about this, but Sonoma didn't say it did happen. He just said that Ioane and Gregorak probably saw people talking about it on here and put out tweets to dispel it. You seem quick to make the connection that this must've happened based on these tweets, yet you don't have any opinion on the shaky, agenda-driven source of this rumor, none other than AlphaGriz1. A good, reliable source, coachouert, said he was practice and saw Kane and Ty talking like adults on the sidelines, but you didn't give that a thought. You also haven't responded to Matt Miller's tweet to Kane, although I have a good idea what your spin will be.

Could it have happened? Yes.
Did it happen? Until a good source says it did, we don't know.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:04 am

I heard Kane isn't invited to Ty's next birthday party. Alliances have been formed on both sides. There will be a fight at the basketball court behind the school after lunch to settle this thing...like men.

PS: Sources tell me their will be beer and popcorn provided.

As far as "Coaching problems at UM" and "hidden messages while posting" are concerned, don't Swett it.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

I have to admit. I lumped Grizaddict in with the other flaming a-holes. Easy to do when the vast majority of Griz posters are just trying to rile up Cat fans on our board. (when your post name is Grizaddict on a Cat board you tend to get lumped into that group) A cursory look at your posts show you to be a level headed poster.

As far as my gut response to your post, you did post on a ridiculously stupid thread started by a Griz fan about two Cat coaches having an argument. Just for my own curiosity, but what were you trying to accomplish? Just trying to educate us poor folk over here?? I am sure there was no mischevious intent at all.... Right....????

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

I have to admit. I lumped Grizaddict in with the other flaming a-holes. Easy to do when the vast majority of Griz posters are just trying to rile up Cat fans on our board. (when your post name is Grizaddict on a Cat board you tend to get lumped into that group) A cursory look at your posts show you to be a level headed poster.

As far as my gut response to your post, you did post on a ridiculously stupid thread started by a Griz fan about two Cat coaches having an argument. Just for my own curiosity, but what were you trying to accomplish? Just trying to educate us poor folk over here?? I am sure there was no mischevious intent at all.... Right....????
No worries Cat. I appreciate your honesty. And yes you are correct most Griz fans come over here and stir up trouble just like we see over on Egriz from a lot of Bobcat fans.

Definitely wasn't trying to educate anyone. This was an incident that I admit fully I have no inside knowledge of (Unlike Daum and a couple others). But for me, when those tweets came out from both Ty and Kane patting each other on the back, that for me was the smoking gun. The timing of that was just way too strange to just simply chalk up to coincidence. Coaches are definitely aware of these boards and word definitely gets back to coaching staff and players alike from some of the posts here. So I figured something definitely happened and Coach Choate told these guys to put it to rest quickly so they used social media in an effort to do so. Like I said I don't think it's a huge deal and I don't really think it will lead to any major issues. As many have said, this is probably pretty common at a lot of programs with highly competitive people especially. I was simply asking for perspective from those who felt like there was no way this happened, even after some of your best posters (in my opinion) confirmed it.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:02 pm

VimSince03 wrote:I heard Kane isn't invited to Ty's next birthday party. Alliances have been formed on both sides. There will be a fight at the basketball court behind the school after lunch to settle this thing...like men.

As far as "Coaching problems at UM" and "hidden messages while posting" are concerned, don't Swett it.
"Remember to drink your Ovaltine."

(That's a hidden message, about a hidden message wrapped up in a hidden message.)

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:27 pm

VimSince03 wrote:I heard Kane isn't invited to Ty's next birthday party. Alliances have been formed on both sides. There will be a fight at the basketball court behind the school after lunch to settle this thing...like men.

We're in trouble then... Real men fight at the bike racks... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:17 pm

TomCat88 wrote:

"Remember to drink your Ovaltine."

(That's a hidden message, about a hidden message wrapped up in a hidden message.)
Be....sure....to.....drink.....your.....Ovaltine? A crummy commercial! Son of a bitch!

One of my favorite shows, ever.