lies

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Re: lies

Post by Rich K » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Fetherston wrote:fixed
When a Griz fan gets fixed that is good news!
why? so they can stop producing griz players that beat the cats? haha trust me I will keep that line strong
I think you mentioned your cousin's name so Coach Ash will recruit him. He'd love it in Bozeman.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

Fetherston
New Recruit

Post by Fetherston » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Rich K wrote:
Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
why? so they can stop producing griz players that beat the cats? haha trust me I will keep that line strong
I think you mentioned your cousin's name so Coach Ash will recruit him. He'd love it in Bozeman.
Don't need to mention his name he is a stud already...lead CMR to the semi's and is the top athlete in Montana cats and griz have offered him already sorry bro

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Don't need to mention his name he is a stud already...lead CMR to the semi's and is the top athlete in Montana cats and griz have offered him already sorry bro
Good luck to him. I see he's been mentioned by people on Bobcatnation and egriz, but nothing about him accepting anything or a verbal. Do you know something we don't about his offers? I hope he gets an opportunity somewhere, he sounds very solid.

Fetherston
New Recruit

Post by Fetherston » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Rich K wrote:
Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Good luck to him. I see he's been mentioned by people on Bobcatnation and egriz, but nothing about him accepting anything or a verbal. Do you know something we don't about his offers? I hope he gets an opportunity somewhere, he sounds very solid.[/quo

Has til Feb to make his decision just because he hasn't verbaled doesn't mean he doesn't have offers

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:06 am

Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Fetherston wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Good luck to him. I see he's been mentioned by people on Bobcatnation and egriz, but nothing about him accepting anything or a verbal. Do you know something we don't about his offers? I hope he gets an opportunity somewhere, he sounds very solid.[/quo

Has til Feb to make his decision just because he hasn't verbaled doesn't mean he doesn't have offers
Well, good luck to him. And for pete's sake, keep your tweeter out of trouble...... good night....