ATTENTION cat fans...................

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Re: ATTENTION cat fans...................

Post by PapaG » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:19 am

Will this be 2 out of 3 years with no Griz in the playoffs, and an NCAA investigation hanging over their head?

Not good, regardless of the game Saturday. I'm hearing there will be a lot of blue and gold at the game, because Griz fans are selling their tickets to make back some money.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

geogfather
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by geogfather » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 am

PapaG wrote:Will this be 2 out of 3 years with no Griz in the playoffs, and an NCAA investigation hanging over their head?

Not good, regardless of the game Saturday. I'm hearing there will be a lot of blue and gold at the game, because Griz fans are selling their tickets to make back some money.
No more than normal. The sky isn't falling.

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BFcatfan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:17 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
rtb wrote:
BFcatfan wrote:Hey Alpha 1 dbag, like they posted on Facebook a few hours ago......6 days 19 hrs 25 min... Enjoy douche bag... Cause after that you are not going to enjoy it! + 21 count it...
He is having fun and not taking personal jabs. Keep it classy and act like a Bobcat!
I think he is........................8-)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Sorry Alpha for the dbag comment......didn't know your feelings got hurt so easily... I just have a very unhealthy hatred for the the Griz and their fan club. Thought you might understand that concept RTB.

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:25 am

BFcatfan wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
rtb wrote:
BFcatfan wrote:Hey Alpha 1 dbag, like they posted on Facebook a few hours ago......6 days 19 hrs 25 min... Enjoy douche bag... Cause after that you are not going to enjoy it! + 21 count it...
He is having fun and not taking personal jabs. Keep it classy and act like a Bobcat!

Sorry Alpha for the dbag comment......didn't know your feelings got hurt so easily... I just have a very unhealthy hatred for the the Griz and their fan club. Thought you might understand that concept RTB.
Just about everyone here likes AG1, because the stuff he says is funny and he has a very original delivery. Also, he probably gives us a chance to see how ridiculous we look when we get too carried away. While he may sound mean-spirited at times, that's just part of his schtick. He absolutely loves it when someone gets pissed and calls him a douche, to him that is victory. He's trying to get someone's goat and is usually successful.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

rtb

Post by rtb » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:41 am

BFcatfan wrote:... I just have a very unhealthy hatred for the the Griz and their fan club. Thought you might understand that concept RTB.
I used to be the same way and had an unhealthy hatred for all thing Griz, but the realized a couple things. First, what the Griz do doesn't really matter to me so rather than hatred it has turned into "Griz who?". I don't watch their games, know who their players are, read their message boards, etc. I am a Cat fan and I care about what the Cats do. The second thing is I was a Cat fan during the latest streak and saw the worst from Griz fans who thought they were better people because of the team of 18-22 year olds they rooted for. Now that the tables are turning some of our fans are becoming more and more vocal and obnoxious which I can not stand. I try to take every opportunity I have to teach my children to win with class and lose with grace.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:21 am

BFcatfan wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
rtb wrote:

Look pal, I understand your little brother complex but you need to know one thing........you are not capable of hurting my feelings...oh you can, try but then you will just get a cyber beatdown like the little brother you are and turn this thread into the devil spawn of eGriz.

Nobody wants that, so run along and play with your Cody Kirk doll.....Dont forget to comb her hair so she looks nice for game week.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

duelalumnicat

Post by duelalumnicat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:28 am

Ouch. :)

Csquared
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Csquared » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 am

CapitalCityCat wrote:The griz are off to a phenomenal start this week. Check out their new Keep It Grizzly rap video. :lol:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Balling in the Maroon Honda accord. So gangsta. :sick:

bobcatfan15

Post by bobcatfan15 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 am

By far the lamest video I have ever seen. The kid was even dressed like a clown... Nice try... :-^

"The season is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes"-Coach Green

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 am

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

Cu-Ag-Au
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Cu-Ag-Au » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Some of you were in a need for vocabulary improvement. Lesson #1 is ANTONYMS:

big - little
cheap - expensive
classy - bobcat
fast - slow
good - bobcat
happy - bobcat
hard - bobcat
here - there
high - bobcat
right - wrong
right - bobcat
win - lose
win - bobcat

Hopefully, this has spurred your desire to learn on your own. If not, Lesson #2 will be SYNONYMS. Stand by.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Cu-Ag-Au wrote:Some of you were in a need for vocabulary improvement. Lesson #1 is ANTONYMS:

big - little
cheap - expensive
classy - bobcat
fast - slow
good - bobcat
happy - bobcat
hard - bobcat
here - there
high - bobcat
right - wrong
right - bobcat
win - lose
win - bobcat

Hopefully, this has spurred your desire to learn on your own. If not, Lesson #2 will be SYNONYMS. Stand by.
You forgot one:

Playoffs - griz

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

rtb

Post by rtb » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Cu-Ag-Au wrote:Some of you were in a need for vocabulary improvement. Lesson #1 is ANTONYMS:

big - little
cheap - expensive
classy - bobcat
fast - slow
good - bobcat
happy - bobcat
hard - bobcat
here - there
high - bobcat
right - wrong
right - bobcat
win - lose
win - bobcat

Actually you forgot another one you should share with the folks in Missoula

yes - no

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

Cu-Ag-Au
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Cu-Ag-Au » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Excellent!!!!!!!!!! Now, that's the spirit.

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:29 pm

MSUcantouchus wrote:We are all stupider for watching that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
](*,) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

www.maroonblood.com

Cats15
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cats15 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Ha ha. That's pretty good. Man you put a lot of effort into smack and for that I applaud you.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

BFcatfan

Post by BFcatfan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
BFcatfan wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
rtb wrote:

Look pal, I understand your little brother complex but you need to know one thing........you are not capable of hurting my feelings...oh you can, try but then you will just get a cyber beatdown like the little brother you are and turn this thread into the devil spawn of eGriz.

Nobody wants that, so run along and play with your Cody Kirk doll.....Dont forget to comb her hair so she looks nice for game week.
For what it's worth Alpha I'm not your little brother, you would have to be a human being and I'm not so sure you have evolved yet. You Griz fans seem to want to label things like you invented football..eat*** Alpha I have been a Cat fan I'm sure longer than you have been alive. I am also pretty sure by your childish temper tantrum you had after my apology, that I did hurt your little feelings. The so called cyber beat down... Really.. You need that kind of attention you didn't get as a child that you want wear that crown" wear it.... With your dark pink skirt. Lets turn this thread into egriz spawn by the devil, you were. Thats what you came trolling for, so open wide and take a big bite. As for the Cody Kirk doll, they were sold out when I went buy one... Seems to be a popular item these days. But while shopping for one I came across a Alpha Griz doll, bought it to give to my dog as a chew toy. He had other ideas and let's just say the doll and dog still have a smile on their face. I tell you what.. Let's make a bet.. Cats win you buy me my Cody Kirk doll I so badly want... You win I will wipe that smile off the dolls face before my dog chews it into a thousand pieces!
Last edited by BFcatfan on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 pm

rtb wrote:
BFcatfan wrote:... I just have a very unhealthy hatred for the the Griz and their fan club. Thought you might understand that concept RTB.
The second thing is I was a Cat fan during the latest streak and saw the worst from Griz fans who thought they were better people because of the team of 18-22 year olds they rooted for. Now that the tables are turning some of our fans are becoming more and more vocal and obnoxious which I can not stand. I try to take every opportunity I have to teach my children to win with class and lose with grace.

This!!

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 pm

That rap had an alright beat, but the lyrics...."grizzly dance, grizzly grizzly dance". WTF is that? The only thing worse is that stupid maroonblood website. I'd be pretty em-bear-assed if I was the tool that came up with that website.... :-^

O'doyle rules!!!!!!!