Griz awarded national title early

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Griz awarded national title early

Post by CatBlitz » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:52 pm

With their domination of Weber today the griz will be awarded the national championship. Just ask egriz.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Common Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Griz awarded national title early

Post by Common Cat » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:17 pm

The levels of douchery that are reached on that board are astronomical. I just left that site and threw up in my mouth. Whoever "stubbins" is should not post while drinking...that guy is an epic fail...I honestly don't know why I continue to read that board- most embarrassing fanbase in the northwest.

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

ImagineSanta
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ImagineSanta » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 am

For a minute there, I thought I had stumbled upon the NDSU fan page. They are so busy slobbering over Nguyen's "amazing" 85 yards rushing they can't see straight.

I think you don't get it. Sleeping in until 6 won't get many people very far in life, especially if they want to play on Sunday.
-Cat Grad

GoGrizOpponents
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GoGrizOpponents » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 am

They better be careful, this tends to happen to people who celebrate too early...
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

ABQCat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ABQCat » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:01 pm

CatBlitz wrote:With their domination of Weber today the griz will be awarded the national championship. Just ask egriz.
Actually Blitz, there are still several games left to play, plus the griz need to perform well in the playoffs before they can be awarded the national championship. I've done my research on this, and at the FCS level there is a true playoff system and the griz would need to win no less than 4 post season games, and possibly 5 games if they don't receive a first round bye. I'm not sure why you think they can be simply awarded a national championship after a single game.

/jk (that was my best efizz impression :wink: )

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh yeah....well you don't know anything about football because I played football in junior high and I was fast...scary fast. Your a &%#$b $(%(# d-bag you %$@#**&^. I had the asst. trainer's roommates cousin over to my house and he told me that now that JJ is healed, he's the best damn qb in the country and we're just lucky we got him cause he'd be starting at TCU right now.

j/k (that was my best efizz impression :lol: :lol: )

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

CFGriz
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by CFGriz » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:44 pm

The way the cats are playing, I'd say UM has quite a bit better chance than your scats.

You dorks talk sh*t about egriz, then do the same thing here, only with more hypocrisy.

cats2506: spawning BN trolls everyday.

catsack
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by catsack » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:39 pm

CFGriz wrote:The way the cats are playing, I'd say UM has quite a bit better chance than your scats.

You dorks talk sh*t about egriz, then do the same thing here, only with more hypocrisy.
Amen