I confess this about the Cats ...

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catsack
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: I confess this about the Cats ...

Post by catsack » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:07 pm

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:I guess to remind everyone what kind of person Scats is.
What was said that was so bad?

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:15 am

catsack wrote:
BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:I guess to remind everyone what kind of person Scats is.
What was said that was so bad?
Where do we begin? Gsg has been coming here and jabbing us for years. But all of that pales in comparison to his welch on a bet. You can say or do damn near anything and people will let it slide, but welching on a sports bet is just downright sacrilegious.

DriftCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriftCat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:Griz Nationalist... You are fighting a losing battle.

Kittie fans have always been rediculas with the way they act. But you will never get them to say that. I went to every griz/cat game from 1981 to 2000, and having assholes around at msu was the norm not the exception.

Both teams have terrible fans, but kat fans take it to a new level. What they dont understand is that there is alot of fun to be had with a good ribbing... kat fans dont know what that means. Give each other crap during the game and then buy each other a beer after the game, its what college football should be.

When is the last time you say a sign on a business in Missoula that said "F off cat fans"? Like the ones that are previlant in bozeman.

Enough said...
The spelling, grammar, and punctuation in this post is ridiculous.

I bet you have that dUMb diploma framed and proudly displayed. Eh, GSG?

F.K.A. - MM7CAT

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:55 pm

DriftCat wrote:

Kittie fans have always been rediculas with the way they act. But you will never get them to say that. I went to every griz/cat game from 1981 to 2000, and having assholes around at msu was the norm not the exception.

Both teams have terrible fans, but kat fans take it to a new level. What they dont understand is that there is alot of fun to be had with a good ribbing... kat fans dont know what that means. Give each other crap during the game and then buy each other a beer after the game, its what college football should be.

When is the last time you say a sign on a business in Missoula that said "F off cat fans"? Like the ones that are previlant in bozeman.

Enough said...

I seriously doubt there are signs in bozeman saying F off cat fans.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

77matcat
Member # Retired

I confess this about the Cats ...

Post by 77matcat » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:01 am

I've never seen any. But I'm from out of town. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:02 am

I lived in Bozeman almost thirty years. Twice I conducted job searches that were extensive enough that I could basically draw a map of every business in town once I was done. The closest thing I ever saw to the signs Scats was talking about were the doors of the SUB on campus, that say "No bicycles, motorcycles, rollerblades, skateboards, or Grizzlies," but that's on the campus. At a building for MSU students. And it's obviously a joke. Also, there's no bad language or implied bad language in that, and there's a big difference in tone between "no entry" and "F off."

Also, it's obviously a joke.

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 pm

DriftCat wrote:

Enough said...

I was at a Griz home game and the starting quarterback was having a bad game. He took a hard shot and was laying on the field. When the crowd realized the QB was hurt, they started cheering so the the backup (I think it was John Edwards that was hurt) could come in. You tell me who has bad fans.

On another instance, I was coming out of surgery and the male nurse was wearing a Griz ID card holder around his neck. I jokingly (and groggily) said he must have a lost a bet to wear that. He challenged me to a fight!

Once again, you tell me has the bad fans!!! I am sure Cat fans have many similar stories.