Gotta love egriz sometimes

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:26 am

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopi ... =1&t=66039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not really. This smack thread is on their football board. To their credit, it didn't get past the first post before it was refuted by one of their own.

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:24 pm

e-Griz often goes off the deep end. But your recent conspiracy-laced posts regarding prosecutorial motives has rendered your thoughts on all-things crazy, well....you really are never allowed to complain about any crazy posts on eGriz. Or anywhere else.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Re: Gotta love egriz sometimes

Post by [cat_bracket] » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:37 am

tampa_griz wrote:e-Griz often goes off the deep end. But your recent conspiracy-laced posts regarding prosecutorial motives has rendered your thoughts on all-things crazy, well....you really are never allowed to complain about any crazy posts on eGriz. Or anywhere else.
Oh, OK. How about I complain about your crazy post here on BN? Like how crazy it is that you're playing dumb and intentionally acting like you think I actually did what you claim and how this isn't the first time you've done this kind if thing.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:09 pm

tampa_griz wrote:e-Griz often goes off the deep end. But your recent conspiracy-laced posts regarding prosecutorial motives has rendered your thoughts on all-things crazy, well....you really are never allowed to complain about any crazy posts on eGriz. Or anywhere else.
#dramaqueen

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:45 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
#dramaqueen
You're really clever! Ya got me good there!

Doc3kgt
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Doc3kgt » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:06 pm

or

and

Image[/img]