O’Malley fight

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

O’Malley fight

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:45 am

Did anyone watch it? With all the HS and college basketball going on it kinda seems like it was forgotten.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: O’Malley fight

Post by Camo_Cat » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:23 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:45 am
Did anyone watch it? With all the HS and college basketball going on it kinda seems like it was forgotten.
Yep - I watched it! He put on a clinic. Vera was overmatched. His win over Suga last time was more of a fluke. Sean showed he is the class of the bantamweight division; maybe all of UFC pound-for-pound. Good to see a local Montana kid make it big on a national stage.

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: O’Malley fight

Post by catatac » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:51 pm

Ya, that was a really good, entertaining fight..... and that Vera dude is one tough SOB. I think O'Malley is on a trajectory to possibly be a bigger name than Connor McGregor, we'll see how it all plays out.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!