Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Post Reply
Rich K
Member # Retired
Posts: 2984
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by Rich K » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:46 pm



Image

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7875
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by John K » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:29 am

I see that Lulay is 12-15 for 156 yards in 4 games so far this season. Those are obviously pretty good stats, but has he gotten any snaps other than in garbage time? I haven't followed BC at all this year, now that Lulay is no longer the starter.



User avatar
vike_king
Member # Retired
Posts: 2784
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: Helena, MT/Chester, MT/Fort Benton, MT

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by vike_king » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Looolay, Lulay, Lulay, Lulay.........Looooolay........Looooolay.


Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

Rich K
Member # Retired
Posts: 2984
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by Rich K » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Calgary, with Alex Singleton, and a few other Big Sky fellas, is playing Saskatchewan on ESPN2 now, getting a little chippy :)


Image

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7875
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by John K » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:59 am

I sorta quit following BC after Lulay got hurt, but I see they finished dead last in the West division and missed the playoffs, after getting off to a good start. It appears that the bottom must have fallen out, after Lulay went down. Did anyone follow them throughout the season? Did Jennings play that poorly, or was it mostly issues other than the QB position that caused them to collapse during the 2nd half of the season?



User avatar
Montanabob
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 710
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by Montanabob » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Calgary headed to Grey Cup against the Argonauts.
Players and coaches from BSC featured.


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7875
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by John K » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Montanabob wrote:Calgary headed to Grey Cup against the Argonauts.
Players and coaches from BSC featured.
.

Alex Singleton won the defensive MOP award in the CFL.



User avatar
grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5633
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:23 pm
Location: Billings via Livingston
Contact:

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:16 am

John K wrote:
Montanabob wrote:Calgary headed to Grey Cup against the Argonauts.
Players and coaches from BSC featured.
.

Alex Singleton won the defensive MOP award in the CFL.
Nice! That's an outstanding achievement for a second-year player. Should pay dividends for him down the road. Hopefully he can help lead the Stamps to a Grey Cup!


Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Retard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7875
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by John K » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Both Grey Cup starting QB's are former BSC players. Bo Levi Mitchell from EWU for Calgary and Ricky Ray from Sac State for Toronto. And of course Calgary's head coach is Dave Dickenson. Singleton was featured prominently in the pre-game show. It's snowing hard in Ottawa where the game is being played in an outdoor stadium. Can you imagine playing the Super Bowl in snow?



John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7875
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by John K » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Armanti Edwards who of course led App State to 3 straight NC is a receiver for Toronto, whose head coach is former Chicago Bears head coach Marc Trestman.



Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1555
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Dang so close for Calgary again.



John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7875
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by John K » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:Dang so close for Calgary again.
They sorta pissed that game away.



Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1555
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:43 pm

John K wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:Dang so close for Calgary again.
They sorta pissed that game away.
Yep they did and that late fumble was the killer.



John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7875
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by John K » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
John K wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:Dang so close for Calgary again.
They sorta pissed that game away.
Yep they did and that late fumble was the killer.
Well that and the interception right at the end of course, when they were within easy FG range. But yeah, that fumble was a 2 TD swing. Inches away from going up 31-16, and instead it was tied 24-24



User avatar
Montanabob
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 710
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by Montanabob » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:16 am

John K wrote:Both Grey Cup starting QB's are former BSC players. Bo Levi Mitchell from EWU for Calgary and Ricky Ray from Sac State for Toronto. And of course Calgary's head coach is Dave Dickenson. Singleton was featured prominently in the pre-game show. It's snowing hard in Ottawa where the game is being played in an outdoor stadium. Can you imagine playing the Super Bowl in snow?
And former BSC Cal State Northridge 4 year starting QB, former CFL QB, Now offensive Coordinator Marcus Bradyfor winning Grey Cup Team


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

User avatar
exppi
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: Boise

Re: Calgary Stampeders v. BC Lions This Friday

Post by exppi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:48 am

Montanabob wrote:
John K wrote:Both Grey Cup starting QB's are former BSC players. Bo Levi Mitchell from EWU for Calgary and Ricky Ray from Sac State for Toronto. And of course Calgary's head coach is Dave Dickenson. Singleton was featured prominently in the pre-game show. It's snowing hard in Ottawa where the game is being played in an outdoor stadium. Can you imagine playing the Super Bowl in snow?
And former BSC Cal State Northridge 4 year starting QB, former CFL QB, Now offensive Coordinator Marcus Bradyfor winning Grey Cup Team
Dakota Prukop is also on the Argonauts. :wink:



Post Reply