espn and their pathetic censorship.

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

espn and their pathetic censorship.

Post by RickRund » Mon May 02, 2016 7:34 pm

I was never the biggest fan as he was a member of the red sox...
And wouldn't you know that when I try to do a copy/paste of the link I would mess up.

But, espn has removed any mention of Curt Schilling from a documentary regarding the red sox and their run to the World Series. I guess Curt should sew his lips shut and never give a contrary opinion to the gods at espn...
What a crock.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: espn and their pathetic censorship.

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:05 am

Espn is a tabloid, nothing more than the National Enquirer

There is a reason all of their talent is bailing for other jobs at real networks. The CEO is a commie lib that wants to run gays, womens sports and soccer down your throat with LeBron for desert.

I use Fox sports for all my scores and reading, havent logged into Espn for almost 2 years and will continue enjoying them fail.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:49 am

More rats bailing off the ship and John Saunders is now dead......................

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:13 am

They replaced Colin Cowherd with Dan Lebatard and his dad sidekick. That shows you what ESPN has on the shelf. You replace one of the best sportstalk hosts (yes, he was controversial and a bit whiney at times) with a guy that sits around with his dad covering sports as though they were telling fart jokes for three hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:38 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:More rats bailing off the ship and John Saunders is now dead......................
Wow, I hadn't heard that. Going to be weird to not see him on ESPN and ABC on Saturdays in the fall... sucks.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: