Percy Harvin

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Percy Harvin

Post by Mr Lisle » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Is a Jet.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Percy Harvin

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Yep, no need for a bubble screen receiver to get paid what he was AND be a locker room cancer

orsalak
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by orsalak » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Did you see the report that came out today that team members were saying Russell Wilson was not "black enough." The article didn't explicitly say Harvin was the ring leader of that, but it surely was implied.
Sadly I am a Jet fan and at first I was excited to have him but after thinking about it for awhile I asked myself why did they let him go for so little? What do the Seahawks know that I don't? I knew he was an instigator but this is bad stuff to be dealing with and would be the kind of stuff that really eats away at a team. The Jets don't need any help at sucking.

22-0

TIrwin24
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by TIrwin24 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:21 am

I think reporters were looking for any sort of trash to try to explain the two Seahawk losses.

Unfortunately, this crap has taken fire and people will believe anything they read without asking for proof.

I'll miss Harvin being in a Seahawk uniform. He was definitely fun to watch run the football.

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 am

Looks like the Vikings made a good trade for once...

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:54 pm

The Butcher wrote:Looks like the Vikings made a good trade for once...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: