Seahawks vs Broncos

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Seahawks vs Broncos

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Who ya got winning the big game? I'm a Niners fan so I hate the Seahawks. I almost have to. Who's everyone else going for?

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Seahawks vs Broncos

Post by allcat » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:18 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:Who ya got winning the big game? I'm a Niners fan so I hate the Seahawks. I almost have to. Who's everyone else going for?
Are the Cats playing? If not I don't care.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:09 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:Who ya got winning the big game? I'm a Niners fan so I hate the Seahawks. I almost have to. Who's everyone else going for?
I'm a Niner fan too, but I'm going for the squawks. That game was really awesome to be at, all but the interception right in front of me.

Bobcat Jim
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bobcat Jim » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Seahawks all the way. Hate the Donkeys.

MashTun
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MashTun » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:23 am

Hawks.

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." - Dave Barry

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:03 pm

And the pass is IN - COM - PLETE!

Go Bronco's!

Been a Bronco's fan since day one. Some of my fondest memories are of my grandfather and me watching Elway chuck it to Easy Eddie, Sharpe or Rod Smith, TD rip off a long TD run, Atwater light up some poor receiver running a slant, or Romanowski''s Crazy Eyes!. Mom's family are all Colorado natives and have always been Denver fans..

Would really like to see Peyton get his second ring and shut all the haters up that say he's not the best QB in the history of the game just because he didn't win multiple SB's.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm

That "INCOMPLETE" chant in Denver has got top be the stupidest cheer in all of football. Having said that, since both kids are big bronco fans, I'll be rooting for Denver. But I'm not doing that stupid chant. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

HiLineCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by HiLineCat » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 pm

I would like to see Peyton win another Super bowl but I have a hard time rooting for Denver. John Elway was a couple of grades behind me in grade school in Missoula when his Dad Jack was an assistant for the Grizzlies. He was a cocky little $hit even in first grade, didn't like him then, don't like him now. His older sister, Leanne, was in my class and she seemed real nice, but never did like John. Guess I'll have to root for the Seahawks.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:00 pm

91catAlum wrote:That "INCOMPLETE" chant in Denver has got top be the stupidest cheer in all of football. Having said that, since both kids are big bronco fans, I'll be rooting for Denver. But I'm not doing that stupid chant. :)

Agreed. It's pretty dumb for a pro team.
I like Manning and I hate the fact that his dip**** faced little brother has more rings than he does. I tend to like the Seahawks more as a team but I'm rooting for Peyton in this one.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

CPACAT
Member # Retired

Post by CPACAT » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 pm

91catAlum wrote:That "INCOMPLETE" chant in Denver has got top be the stupidest cheer in all of football. Having said that, since both kids are big bronco fans, I'll be rooting for Denver. But I'm not doing that stupid chant. :)

Just cuz you don't like don't mean it's wrong. I enjoy the cheer. During the AFC championship game is was so loud at times you could not hear the announcer set it up.

Go Broncos!!

IYAACYAS

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Go Seahawks!! First NFL game I ever went to was the Seahawks vs. Chargers in the KingDome on MNF. Steve Largent and Charlie Joiner both broke NFL career records in the game. I think Largent's was for receptions and Joiner's was for yardage, but that's not why. I got a lot of kin in Seattle, so I gotta go for the Hawks.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Haha

Hey John K

BAD SNAP....

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:48 pm