Annie Hill & Hailey Phillips @ Archie Roe

The place for news, information and discussion of High School Sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Annie Hill & Hailey Phillips @ Archie Roe

Post by Cat Grad » Mon May 04, 2015 9:05 am

All I can say is wow! Annie Hill broke Zoey Nelson's meet record by 18 seconds by running the 1600 in 4:49.65 and didn't even appear winded! And I don't think you can say anything else about Hailey Phillips as what else does she have left to do at the high school level? Troy has another kid, Sean Oplund, who's a multi-event standout.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Re: Annie Hill & Hailey Phillips @ Archie Roe

Post by Cat Grad » Fri May 22, 2015 8:13 am

Getting ready to watch the first day of the combined A-C State Track Meet in Laurel. Curious to see how the team scores break out as it appears it's going to be between Belgrade, Corvallis and Whitefish for the team title on the boys side of it and I think Columbia Falls wins the girls title in A. But it's hard to say what may all the sudden motivate a 16 or 17 year old kid who's been happy just participating and suddenly finds themself at the State Track Meet. Would be kind of nice to see the State Team Title in the Boys A come down to the mile relay. I suspect the Eastwood kid from Belgrade running anchor holds off Nagler from Whitefish and Dana from Columbia Falls.