Meanwhile on Egriz

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Meanwhile on Egriz

Post by catatac » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:13 pm

Oh boy. Made the mistake of snooping around over there, here is the first post I saw. The delusion is strong over there. Absolutely no disrespect to this kid, I wish him nothing but the best, but should someone tell them the reason he transferred from MSU to UM is because he wasn't going to see the field at MSU?

Also... I cannot wait for November 23rd... time to shut them up again.

Cutler is a coach’s kid. Multiple state championships. Always wanted to be a Griz and go to the closer, better school but bubs recruited harder/first.

Hopefully he will haunt MSdui as much as Junior. Funny how it seems like a one-way portal between the schools.

This is another huge indictment on MSdUi and how much better The Griz program is. The two schools are trending in opposite directions. One is on a meteoric rise and the other is circling the drain. One university has videos to intro new players while the other college has a mass exodus to the portal including to its big bro

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Re: Meanwhile on Egriz

Post by MSU01 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:39 pm

eGriz used to be a great board back in the day, now it's a flaming mountain of ****** that has been piled on top of an even bigger flaming mountain of ******. Dominated by about four or five pathetic lowlifes, one of whom is PlayerRep and his dozens of alt accounts and then the others who are far more concerned about posting negative things about MSU than discussing their own school. Thank goodness this site has avoided that kind of stuff so far.

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:58 pm

Although I don’t buy catatac’s purported reason for Mr. Cutler’s transfer, I do agree that this post/thread on eGriz is worthless and not productive. MSU has a very strong program. Very strong. There’s crazy stuff posted on every university’s athletic forum.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:29 pm

dUiM just had an underage men’s basketball player arrested for dUiM. Driving Under the Influence of ??? not sure what the M stands for. They didn’t say what he was under the influence of.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:23 am

Griznationalist wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:58 pm
Although I don’t buy catatac’s purported reason for Mr. Cutler’s transfer, I do agree that this post/thread on eGriz is worthless and not productive. MSU has a very strong program. Very strong. There’s crazy stuff posted on every university’s athletic forum.
Well maybe you know something I don't know but as far as I remember - he transferred to UM because he was 3rd string at MSU and thought he might be able to see the field at UM? What am I missing?

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Post by tetoncat » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:45 pm

catatac wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:23 am
Griznationalist wrote:
Well maybe you know something I don't know but as far as I remember - he transferred to UM because he was 3rd string at MSU and thought he might be able to see the field at UM? What am I missing?

Since UM didn't want him in first place maybe the failing Cats program just developed him enough that now he can be a contributor on that dominant Griz program he grew up idolizing. :roll:

Sports is not bigger than life

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:21 pm

tetoncat wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:45 pm
catatac wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:23 am
Griznationalist wrote:

Since UM didn't want him in first place maybe the failing Cats program just developed him enough that now he can be a contributor on that dominant Griz program he grew up idolizing. :roll:
Yep! And again, zero disrespect to the kid and I really do hope he finds what he's looking for... but if we look at this as a straight up trade for Zac Crews, I'll take it.