Huskies and Gris Get Blown Out in Title Games

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Huskies and Gris Get Blown Out in Title Games

Post by PapaG » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:17 pm

The only thing better for me as a fan is the Cats and Ducks hoisting trophies the last two days. Watching both arch-rivals lose in championship beatdowns when it mattered most is an oddly satisfying feeling. One TD combined for those losers, too.
Last edited by PapaG on Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: Huskies and Gris Get Blown Out in Title Games

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:42 pm

PapaG wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:17 pm
The only thing better for me as a fan is the Cats and Bobcats hoisting trophies the last two days. Watching both arch-rivals lose in championship beatdowns when it mattered most is an oddly satisfying feeling. One TD combined for those losers, too.
Say what you will about rivals, but Calen Deboer is 10x the coach Hauck is. And I don't like the other dUMb, either. Otherwise known as the pissbears to Ohio State and Michigan State fans... Sucks that UW wasn't at full strength for that game, they really missed a healthy Dillon Johnson at RB.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:44 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:42 pm
PapaG wrote:
The only thing better for me as a fan is the Cats and Bobcats hoisting trophies the last two days. Watching both arch-rivals lose in championship beatdowns when it mattered most is an oddly satisfying feeling. One TD combined for those losers, too.
Say what you will about rivals, but Calen Deboer is 10x the coach Hauck is. And I don't like the other dUMb, either. Otherwise known as the pissbears to Ohio State and Michigan State fans... Sucks that UW wasn't at full strength for that game, they really missed a healthy Dillon Johnson at RB.
I posted somewhere else that if UM, with their large fanbase, decent NIL, and top-tier facilities, got a real coach instead of Hauck, they would dominate like NDSU and now SDSU. Bobby also is a mediocre recruiter along with the rest of that complacent staff. They caught lightning in a bottle and won coin-flip OT games in the quarters and semis, but came back to reality hard and the crazy thing is SDSU was trying to give them the game in the first half and didn’t show up until the second.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:29 pm

PapaG wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:44 am
grizzh8r wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:42 pm
PapaG wrote:
I posted somewhere else that if UM, with their large fanbase, decent NIL, and top-tier facilities, got a real coach instead of Hauck, they would dominate like NDSU and now SDSU. Bobby also is a mediocre recruiter along with the rest of that complacent s. taff. They caught lightning in a bottle and won coin-flip OT games in the quarters and semis, but came back to reality hard and the crazy thing is SDSU was trying to give them the game in the first half and didn’t show up until the second.
I detest Hauck, but he has proven to be a good coach, his special teams are always good. His recruiting has come up with some really good players. Good teams always seem to get lucky.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic