UNI vs. um

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Re: UNI vs. um

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:55 pm

so funny reading the gameday threads of both the cats and the griz. obviously in our game we sucked. WIU sucked. we didn't make plays...they just made mistakes. our offense was terrible. can't pass. Andersen is gonna get hurt. one man team. yada yada yada.

fast forward to saturday. NIU is a REALLY good team and the griz just crushed them. griz defense just played so well they made a very good team look bad. no concerns with the 2nd half performance....the griz just knew the game was over so they coasted.

basically i learned that we don't play good on offense...the defense we're playing just makes mistakes. our defense is not good...the offense we played was simply inept. however, the griz defense was unstoppable against an amazing NIU offense. and what the griz offense was able to do against a VERY strong defense was incredible.... :roll:

I thought all four teams this weekend looked like four teams playing their first games of the year. some flashes of great play...but overall pretty mediocre football on both sides of the ball by everyone.

for the cats at least i think we'll learn a lot more about the makeup of this team the next couple weeks....saturday on the road especially.