Gresch Jensen Leaving the Griz!!!

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

KHaslam
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Gresch Jensen Leaving the Griz!!!

Post by KHaslam » Thu May 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Mtcatfan wrote:E-griz is a good read right now.
Egriz is never a good read

Don't take my word for it, take the Missoulians!

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu May 10, 2018 6:36 pm

KHaslam wrote:
Mtcatfan wrote:E-griz is a good read right now.
Egriz is never a good read
:lol: :lol: :lol:

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu May 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Rich K wrote:
Cledus wrote:
catatac wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
bobcat92 wrote:Griz fans are going to experience what is like to have a new coach and no returning starting QB. I wonder if the E-griz fans can understand or accept a new coach that has losing record after the first season. It will be interesting to follow Griz this season.
That’s possible, but it looks like UM has a relatively easy schedule this year. Drake, SAC, Poly, UCD, PSU and UND.
I'll give you Drake, but every one of those other teams you listed could beat the Griz in 2018, No they won't all bet them, but I bet the Griz lose to at least two of those teams.
UC Dave seems to be getting better. UND might be bad, or maybe 2017 was just a little bit of a down year. Portland will probably be beyond horrible again. So I'd say um would only be a heavy favorite over Drake and Portland.
I think the Griz are going to find out what lack of depth means in the current Big Sky Conference. I see them losing 4 of their last 5 games. UC Davis is the only one I'd pick the Griz for right now.

@North Dakota L
UC Davis W
@Southern Utah L
@Idaho L
Montana State L
You are all so wrong. I actually got the nerve to read egriz. That are so good they will go undefeated, win the Natty and then be invited to the nfl and win the Super Bowl.
Most of them think they are a great team and will beat our butts, all due to bobby's resurrection!!! That is my read anyway!!!

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

RationalGriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by RationalGriz » Thu May 10, 2018 8:47 pm

RickRund wrote:
Rich K wrote:
Cledus wrote:
catatac wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
bobcat92 wrote:Griz fans are going to experience what is like to have a new coach and no returning starting QB. I wonder if the E-griz fans can understand or accept a new coach that has losing record after the first season. It will be interesting to follow Griz this season.
That’s possible, but it looks like UM has a relatively easy schedule this year. Drake, SAC, Poly, UCD, PSU and UND.
I'll give you Drake, but every one of those other teams you listed could beat the Griz in 2018, No they won't all bet them, but I bet the Griz lose to at least two of those teams.
UC Dave seems to be getting better. UND might be bad, or maybe 2017 was just a little bit of a down year. Portland will probably be beyond horrible again. So I'd say um would only be a heavy favorite over Drake and Portland.
I think the Griz are going to find out what lack of depth means in the current Big Sky Conference. I see them losing 4 of their last 5 games. UC Davis is the only one I'd pick the Griz for right now.

@North Dakota L
UC Davis W
@Southern Utah L
@Idaho L
Montana State L
You are all so wrong. I actually got the nerve to read egriz. That are so good they will go undefeated, win the Natty and then be invited to the nfl and win the Super Bowl.
Most of them think they are a great team and will beat our butts, all due to bobby's resurrection!!! That is my read anyway!!!
Yeah, there are a bunch of clueless twits over there.

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Sat May 12, 2018 7:12 am

Cledus wrote:
catatac wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
Jody Sears is getting things done at Sac State. They will not be easy for anyone. For instance, they return a large and experienced OL (4 starters with a total of 88 starts) and a quarterback who broke the team record for passing efficency last year. He was originally recurited by Bobby Hauck at UNLV and transferred :yes:

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:14 am

Well if things don’t settle down over there, it’s going to be a long year for them. I was told be some knowledgeable people that UM/Stitt brought in a boatload of talent, but couldn’t coach them up.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber