griz recruits look-a-likes

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

JDoub
Member # Retired

griz recruits look-a-likes

Post by JDoub » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Connor Kaegi ..................................................................................................................Spiderman
ImageImage

James Homan .....................................................................................................................Kurt Cobain
ImageImage

Brandt Davidson ...............................................................................................................Biff
ImageImage

lutecat
Member # Retired

Re: griz recruits look-a-likes

Post by lutecat » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Biff. I like that. We need a small RB that can blow by him on the line and make him look silly We'll call him McFly.

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:20 pm

lutecat wrote:Biff. I like that. We need a small RB that can blow by him on the line and make him look silly We'll call him McFly.
Ya think Messingham is as innovative as Bob's Titt and run the McFly sweep?

JDoub
Member # Retired

Post by JDoub » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:23 pm

James Banks ....................................................................................................................Gabe Brown, Alaska Bush People
ImageImage

Austin Karver ..................................................................................................................Simon Pegg
ImageImage

Reese Phillips ....................................................................................................................Abby Wambach
ImageImage

JDoub
Member # Retired

Post by JDoub » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Samori Toure ..................................................................................................................Nia from Dance Moms
ImageImage

Gavin Crow ........................................................................................................................
ImageImage

Dareon Nash ........................................................................................................................
ImageImage

JDoub
Member # Retired

Post by JDoub » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Conlan Beaver ..................................................................................................................Michael Rapaport
ImageImage

Jed Nagler ........................................................................................................................Dude, What Would Happen host
ImageImage

Ashton Torres ....................................................................................................................Paul Blart
ImageImage

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:36 pm

These are great. Abby Wambach is gold.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:48 pm

:lol:

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:51 pm

JDoub, You are a talented man! This thread, and the look a likes during the season, are fantastic.

Keep up the great work!!

You should probably start one for our recruits too.

JDoub
Member # Retired

Post by JDoub » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:00 pm

HelenaCat95 wrote:JDoub, You are a talented man! This thread, and the look a likes during the season, are fantastic.

Keep up the great work!!

You should probably start one for our recruits too.
Thanks and yes, I am planning one for our class, but I have to squeeze work into my schedule once in a while! Maybe I'm waiting for that surprise CB / DL to drop in our class.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Jdoub I'm the first to admit these are top notch. I literally laughed out loud. Nice work.

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:10 pm

I agree. These are creative and hilarious. Had to do a double take.

With that said, curious to know how long this thread will be left up in "Bobcat Football." Seems the mods throw a temper tantrum if someone starts a positive thread here about U of M. Don't get me wrong. I love threads like this, lightens things up it's just the double standard seems a bit hypocritical.

StumptownGriz
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by StumptownGriz » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:06 pm

All of these are pretty damn good, but the James Banks one is ****** hilarious! Great job! [-o< [-o< [-o<

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:35 pm

GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:I agree. These are creative and hilarious. Had to do a double take.

With that said, curious to know how long this thread will be left up in "Bobcat Football." Seems the mods throw a temper tantrum if someone starts a positive thread here about U of M. Don't get me wrong. I love threads like this, lightens things up it's just the double standard seems a bit hypocritical.
Pretty sure I moved this thread a few hours before you posted this. We don't throw a "temper tantrum," but we do try to keep the Bobcat Football board limited to threads about Bobcat football.

In much the same way, a librarian might move a book that's a biography out of the fiction section ... although they rarely throw a temper tantrum in the process. :thumbup:

As an aside, can you please explain what is "hypocritical" about us keeping the threads focused on the topic of each board? I'm not following your logic.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:00 pm

GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:I agree. These are creative and hilarious. Had to do a double take.

I feel sorry for whoever's third on your list. Or is that 'Wild'cats?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:07 pm

SonomaCat wrote:

Pretty sure I moved this thread a few hours before you posted this. We don't throw a "temper tantrum," but we do try to keep the Bobcat Football board limited to threads about Bobcat football.

In much the same way, a librarian might move a book that's a biography out of the fiction section ... although they rarely throw a temper tantrum in the process. :thumbup:

As an aside, can you please explain what is "hypocritical" about us keeping the threads focused on the topic of each board? I'm not following your logic.
What would the librarian do if I moved the bibles to the fiction section? :D

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:22 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
SonomaCat wrote:

What would the librarian do if I moved the bibles to the fiction section? :D
I'd give that librarian a medal. Or buy them a beer. :suds:

That may also mean I'd buy our mods a beer as well. Maybe...

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:27 pm

There is more Griz info over here than on the dumpster fire site.

Thanks for the good work keeping people informed of "THE" Premier Montana University

#gogriz

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com